• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would this be?

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
A character manages to merge all of the worlds continents into one. He reshapes all of the biomes in the world and creates new ones. He also pulls the moon into the earths atmosphere and breaks it down to turn it into a ring that orbits the planet. What tier would this character be? Need to know for a fanfic I'm writing. (It'll make sense in context I swear.)

Merging all the worlds continents would be a High 6-A feat, moving the moon though is generally like 5-A, but think i may have seen it even get higher.

How fast continents have been moving by the character? Is the World our Earth? Reshaping all of the biomes in the world and creating new ones... It is possible for 10-C character, lol! How fast moon has been moving? Is your moon similar to our Moon? Breaking down our Moon to turn it into a ring would be 5-C because GBE... I think so?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Merging all the worlds continents would be a High 6-A feat, moving the moon though is generally like 5-A, but think i may have seen it even get higher.
Can you give me exact numbers? He does this all with earth manipulation, transumutation/weather control, and gravity manipulation respectively if the helps. (As in he increases the range of the earths gravity and makes the moon's gravity strong enough to smash the moon to pieces before altering earth's gravity enough to make it's remaining shards orbit the planet, creating a ring like the ones around Saturn or Jupiter.)

Skalt711 said:
How fast continents have been moving by the character? Is the World our Earth? Reshaping all of the biomes in the world and creating new ones... It is possible for 10-C character, lol! How fast moon has been moving? Is your moon similar to our Moon? Breaking down our Moon to turn it into a ring would be 5-C because GBE... I think so?
It takes at least five minutes. The world is Earth. Same as our moon.

I am not a calc member, i don't know the exact numbers, just telling you what the general ballpark of it would be based on calcs i have seen before.

It should be noted that the character does this before having fully mastered his powers. Later in the fic, it will be made clear that he could put all the continents back where they were and rearange them again in a matter of seconds.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I am not a calc member, i don't know the exact numbers, just telling you what the general ballpark of it would be based on calcs i have seen before.
Ok. I'll wait for a calc member to show up.

Are 5 minutes applicable for continents, moon or maybe both?

Edit: I'm sorry for me bombarding you with these questions((

Skalt711 said:
Are 5 minutes applicable for continents, moon or maybe both?
Edit: I'm sorry for me bombarding you with these questions((
Continents. The moon only took a few seconds but the character had gotten used to his powers by then.

The Wright Way said:
Continents. The moon only took a few seconds but the character had gotten used to his powers by then.
Moon... I'll use 384399 km for distance and 7.342*10^22 kg for mass.

By few seconds you could mean...

...20 seconds. It's 1.360*10^37 joules, which is 5-A

...10 seconds. It's 5.492*10^37 joules, which is 5-A

...5 seconds. It's 2.283*10^38 joules, which is High 5-A

Continents... It will take too much time for me to calc.

Back