• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier this character would be ?

Well there's this character called Riki-Oh, some of you may be familiar with the hillarious live action adaptation of this manga, but this is Riki-Oh from the manga. In the manga Riki has a brother called Nachi. Nachi has telekinesis, and with his telekinesis he can casually divide and reunite the ground. But there's a feat that i'm more interested. The powers of both Nachi and Riki where powerful enough to destroy the ionosphere and cause strong earthquakes around the earth, but Nachi with just the last bit of energy that he had, was able to stop the earthquakes and restore the the ionosphere using his telekinesis. and Riki-Oh scales to this, since Riki was able survive Nachi's attempt to telekinetically crush him , not to mention that both Riki and Nachi are stated to be equals in terms of power, and Riki-Oh was also the one that beat Nachi.

Also when Riki fought Nachi, Earthquakes, large Tsunamis and giant Tornadoes, were created due to the clash of their powers. So since most powerful tornado is at least Town level, maybe Riki-Oh is at least 7-C with Environmental Destruction ?

Anyway i still more curious to know how is strong is the "destroying the ionosphere" feat.

Last edited:
i'm asking you whether it happened at the same time or not?

basically is it just multiple earthquakes done overtime around the earth
or
is it one big earthquake that shook the earth?
Well is quite difficult to tell, but since Aneyama said eathquakes, i'm inclined to say that it was multiple earthquakes

I could possibly see multi-continental via environmental destruction for the ionosphere feat, but the scan kinda makes it look like they only destroy a part of it

I could possibly see multi-continental via environmental destruction for the ionosphere feat, but the scan kinda makes it look like they only destroy a part of it
Yeah, it's not very clear if they destroy the whole ionosphere or just a part of it. but Nachi restore it, using his telekinesis, so Riki-Oh's durability directly scales to this feat, because Riki was able survive Nachi's attempt to telekinetically crush him.

that is a problem.
If it was 1 then it could have been low 6-B but multiple would depend on the context and the area they shook. also the magnitude.

Back