• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is this?

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Me: "... Heh... Let me show you them, according to a certain book, behind you, lies the XMountain, a mountain so big, it dwarfs the biggest mountain in the Human's World, what was the name? Mount Everest? Yes, Mount Everest, the XMountain completely dwarfs Mount Everest in every single way possible, height, length, width, size, mass, etc..., now here, let me show you what I with no strength can do"
I raise my hand in front of his face, in a distance where it stays outside the <Acasual Barrier>, and simply snap, the snap was loud and strong enough to cause an immense shockwave that went in all directions
Nocumentum Liberi Tenementi: "Wh-what was that?"
Me: "Now... Look behind you"
And when Liberi turn his head, he could only stay shocked, that mountain, that dwarfed Mount Everest, was completely and utterly, pulverized, and he wasn't the only one who saw that the whole academy had seen what I did, and everyone was in shock too, so I just say

You would need first to see what "dwafs" mean in terms of how much it would be bigger than Mount Everest. Then simply follow the instructions from Mountain and Island level requirements as it shows how to calculate a pulverization of a mountain.

Basically, see what height would be for your mountain (how many times it would be bigger), if not just use Mount Everest, and after the calculation is done and accepted you'll just add on the profile "At least X tier, likely higher (explain why)".

probs 6-C or so. Idk what dwarfs means in this case. A 2m guy could be dwarfing a 1.5 guy and a 200 meter statue could be dwarfing a 50 meter statue so yeah that's that.

Back