• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What speed would Whis have to be to do this.

In this scan here Whis is explaining the speed Goku and Vegeta needs to be and he told them that what you want is to make every body part react, respond and move on it own.
Edit: This isn't for any upgrade or anything.

To be able to move every part of the body independently is more of a skill than a speed feat. It might help foreshadow an upcoming reaction feat but on its own it's pretty meaningless.

Reppuzan said:
To be able to move every part of the body independently is more of a skill than a speed feat. It might help foreshadow an upcoming reaction feat but on its own it's pretty meaningless.
oh ok thanks.

Well Goku and Vegeta couldn't lay a single hit on Whis and he said that that was the reason why. It may be more of a particular skill but it seemed to be implied to be useful for reaction and speed.

SeanThePorter said:
Well Goku and Vegeta couldn't lay a single hit on Whis and he said that that was the reason why. It may be more of a particular skill but it seemed to be implied to be useful for reaction and speed.
Perhaps, Sean. It could also be a foreshowding of an upcoming reaction feat like what Reppuzan also added on.

SeanThePorter said:
Yea i thought it has something to do with speed and reaction aswell.

CrossverseCrisis said:
SeanThePorter said:
Perhaps, Sean. It could also be a foreshowding of an upcoming reaction feat like what Reppuzan also added on.
Yeah. This thing certainly is a skill (Whis even talks about Beerus "matering it") but it's a skill that increases speed and reaction time. We can't be sure by how much yet though.

Faisal Shourov said:
Well as repuzzen said it's more of a skill, since Whis urges Goku and Vegeta to act more on reflex
Obviously it's a skill but it's a skill that increases speed and reaction. This question is pointless because there's no way to determine how much it's increased yet.

SeanThePorter said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Well as repuzzen said it's more of a skill, since Whis urges Goku and Vegeta to act more on reflex
Obviously it's a skill but it's a skill that increases speed and reaction. This question is pointless because there's no way to determine how much it's increased yet.
You don't have to call it pointless dude

Faisal Shourov said:
SeanThePorter said:
Faisal Shourov said:
You don't have to call it pointless dude
I didn't mean anything negative about it. I gave kudos to the OP. I guess pointless was the wrong word to use but there is no way we can answer this yet.

SeanThePorter said:
I didn't mean anything negative about it. I gave kudos to the OP. I guess pointless was the wrong word to use but there is no way we can answer this yet.
Thats true.

Back