• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what speed is transcending the concept of speed

Transcend the concept of speed, by it definition mean that the very concept of moving, travelling, etc...., is completely irrelevant to the character, thus speed is irrelevant, there is Irrelevant Speed rating back then for character with these kind of statement but was removed cause character with these kind of thing could potentially not even need to move in a vs match, thus vs match lost its meaning so the rating is removed and thus Immeasurable speed is the highest speed rating one can have

Transcend the concept of speed, by it definition mean that the very concept of moving, travelling, etc...., is completely irrelevant to the character, thus speed is irrelevant, there is Irrelevant Speed rating back then for character with these kind of statement but was removed cause character with these kind of thing could potentially not even need to move in a vs match, thus vs match lost its meaning so the rating is removed and thus Immeasurable speed is the highest speed rating one can have
oh i see then imagine transcerding the duality of speed and nonspeed

wait guys
if an omnipresent character was racing a character with immeasurable speed from point A to point B who would reach point B first

I never see case like that

Transcending concept of speed are literally transcending concept of movement. I think by some more context it will be aca 5, basically you are in the state of stillness

wtf is duality of speed

😭 😭 😭
Yeah, wtf is that shit

Anyway joke a side, there is no duality of speed (unless some authors decide to spice things up with their ridiculous writing skill). As speed is an abstract result from mathematical formula just to measure how thing move, while it is some kind of concept yes, it isn't a concept that underlying reality, it is a man-made "concept". Duality is a philosophy, an abstract idea that reality is balanced and uphold by opposite, dual concepts. Speed is a mathematic result from mathematic formula, and math is an abstract tool created by human to measure how reality work. Sure there are verse that used math as underlying idea of the reality of that verse, and have duality from it, but speed isn't belong to any duality, cause it isn't underlying anything, there is no opposite concept of speed

Yeah, wtf is that shit

Anyway joke a side, there is no duality of speed (unless some authors decide to spice things up with their ridiculous writing skill). As speed is an abstract result from mathematical formula just to measure how thing move, while it is some kind of concept yes, it isn't a concept that underlying reality, it is a man-made "concept". Duality is a philosophy, an abstract idea that reality is balanced and uphold by opposite, dual concepts. Speed is a mathematic result from mathematic formula, and math is an abstract tool created by human to measure how reality work. Sure there are verse that used math as underlying idea of the reality of that verse, and have duality from it, but speed isn't belong to any duality, cause it isn't underlying anything, there is no opposite concept of speed
Wow i guess i was wrong my knowlege is lacking

I never see case like that

Transcending concept of speed are literally transcending concept of movement. I think by some more context it will be aca 5, basically you are in the state of stillness
You will never find a fiction do that thier suppose to move for the story .
So ac type 5 is impossible

Back