• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What level would this be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Our universe is vast and holds many secrets, may we chart them together.” Mera.

The universe is vast and multi-layered, host to many planes of existence. The first layer being that of the physical, galaxies swim within the infinite expanse of creation. Some of the galaxies being host to different sets of rules and dimensional layers. while the main galaxy is the only host to its 4th-dimensional structure, the ver galaxy has been scanned for seventy-dimensional anomalies. The vex galaxy has been scanned for forty-dimensional anomalies, each connected with the galaxy at large. Of course, as we explore the universe and its infinite depths more will reveal itself.

Destroying this universe physically would be unknown at least 3-A, destroying these galaxies would be unknown at least 3-C.
Since there’s no infinite power gap statements here and these higher dimensional structures are seemingly finite in size, they can only qualify for an “unknown, at least [whatever their 3-D size qualifies for]”

“Our universe is vast and holds many secrets, may we chart them together.” Mera.

The universe is vast and multi-layered, host to many planes of existence. The first layer being that of the physical, galaxies swim within the infinite expanse of creation. Some of the galaxies being host to different sets of rules and dimensional layers. while the main galaxy is the only host to its 4th-dimensional structure, the ver galaxy has been scanned for seventy-dimensional anomalies. The vex galaxy has been scanned for forty-dimensional anomalies, each connected with the galaxy at large. Of course, as we explore the universe and its infinite depths more will reveal itself.
this is just 2B-2A, until you prove dimensions are superior to each other, that's 1B

this is just 2B-2A, until you prove dimensions are superior to each other, that's 1B
"Higher dimensional galaxies have shown greater gaps between one another than set theory can hold. Its no wonder 4d is superior to 3d. The universe itself being unbound by the dimensional limits." Mera.

Destroying this universe physically would be unknown at least 3-A, destroying these galaxies would be unknown at least 3-C.
Since there’s no infinite power gap statements here and these higher dimensional structures are seemingly finite in size, they can only qualify for an “unknown, at least [whatever their 3-D size qualifies for]”
"Higher dimensional galaxies have shown greater gaps between one another than set theory can hold. Its no wonder 4d is superior to 3d. The universe itself being unbound by the dimensional limits." Mera.

…Okay, I have to reiterate Midnight’s “is this suggsverse” question now because that’s a statement that a finite dimensional gap somehow is greater than the totality of the mathematics used to define dimensions and more.

…Okay, I have to reiterate Midnight’s “is this suggsverse” question now because that’s a statement that a finite dimensional gap somehow is greater than the totality of the mathematics used to define dimensions and more.
What would this mean?

The set theory part is just complete nonsense. I compare it to Suggs because it comes off as a line written by someone trying to make their verse OP by throwing out vs debating buzz words without really getting what they mean.

The 4D is always superior to 3D part seems fine though, and what Sus has said should be correct.

I think this is just low 2-C, it's pretty strange. It says the main galaxy is 4D but that the universe is infinite which contains this galaxy. so yeah low 2-C most likely.

I think this is just low 2-C, it's pretty strange. It says the main galaxy is 4D but that the universe is infinite which contains this galaxy. so yeah low 2-C most likely.
the OP provided a statement about the superiority

i still agree it's too strange and suggsverse like
tier 2 is more reasonable

So more than 0=1 difference between dimensions.

This is so high that even taking every single tier 0 cosmology on the wiki and doing a power-set to itself infinite times over would still not even get you started on getting close to what 2D would be in this scenario for this verse.

LMFAO, Suggverse indeed.

This is so high that even taking every single tier 0 cosmology on the wiki and doing a power-set to itself infinite times over would still not even get you started on getting close to what 2D would be in this scenario for this verse.

LMFAO, Suggverse indeed.
simply saying set theory blah blah won't do it tbh

this is tier 2 or at most 1B

how is it higher than 1B?
it's says it's universe is unbounded by dimensional limits refering to actual dimensions like 3D 4D etc.

LMFAO, Suggverse indeed.
wank

The set theory part is just complete nonsense. I compare it to Suggs because it comes off as a line written by someone trying to make their verse OP by throwing out vs debating buzz words without really getting what they mean.

The 4D is always superior to 3D part seems fine though, and what Sus has said should be correct.
I think the writer said he read up on set theory and is using it.

so? doesn't matter
this shit is so contradictory, it's "unknown" according to what we accept here

though it seems as 1B to me
There are infinite galaxies later on and each galaxy becomes a higher dimensionality. The gap being greater than 0=1.

Also I learned that Warhammer has high dimensional galaxies and other shows. So its not uncommon. Set theory is fodder to the series.

There are infinite galaxies later on and each galaxy becomes a higher dimensionality. The gap being greater than 0=1.

Also I learned that Warhammer has high dimensional galaxies and other shows. So its not uncommon. Set theory is fodder to the series.
yeah cool, higher dimensional galaxies, u send a statement about them being 70D, that's 1B

the set theory thing needs more proof, also, it's nothing more than a pathetic suggsverse 2.0 at this point.

yeah cool, higher dimensional galaxies, u send a statement about them being 70D, that's 1B

the set theory thing needs more proof, also, it's nothing more than a pathetic suggsverse 2.0 at this point.
Suggsverse has a bad story this is just lore and back ground stuff for the verse lol.

I'll bring more proof of set theory.

I seen verses with 1A galaxies. Idk why you think suggsverse is the only one with this type of stuff.
having the entire mother ******* set theory as a dimensional gap is indeed suggsverse shit

that's like saying mathiverse is just 1D

having the entire mother ******* set theory as a dimensional gap is indeed suggsverse shit

that's like saying mathiverse is just 1D
Set theory is pretty fodder tho.

Wait so suggsverse is the strong verse here then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back