• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is your favourite anime/manga fight?

I mean, fight = hand-to-hand combat and mind games

My favourites:

Brolly vs Z Warriors - I know, this is movie, not a regular DBZ, but this fight is great - is so brutal, spectacular and better than 80% fights in whole DBZ.

Hayato vs Killer Queen: Bites the Dust - one of my favourite fight of all time

Tumblr nb9ffdfccx1qfbz1so1 500
Netero vs Meruem

Netero vs Meruem - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Literally every fight in Samurai Champloo - nuff said

Luffy vs Rob Lucci - i'm not original :p

Kaiji vs Tonegawa - ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA

Beelzemon vs Gallantmon - best Digimon fight everrrr

Sasuke vs Killer Bee - dat choreography

BTW: only one fight from the series

Mine Katekyo Hitman Reborn:

Tsunayoshi Sawada and Enma Kozato vs Daemon Spade: This was the 1st time we saw 2 HDWM users fight together and it was hype

Dragon Ball:

Goku vs Kefla:That sliding Kamehameha did it for me

Toriko:

Toriko vs Horse King Heracles: Loved the intro of the Blue Demon

Enen no Shoubutai:

Shinra vs Sho: No reason just excitement

Naruto:

Kakashi vs Obito(Kamui Landscape):This fight went back to Naruto's roots

Bleach:

Ichigo vs Ulquiorra:This fight......and when it was redone in Hell Verse? Awesome

My Hero:

Izuku vs Bakugo:Great character development for Bakugo

Fairy Tail:

Natsu and Gray vs Mard Geer Tartarous:The twist at the end was a hood touch

Houshin Engi: most of taikobou's fights are my favourites.

Toriko: Midora vs Ichiryuu probably.

I love Medaka Box fights in general but Medaka vs Kumagawa is one of my favs ever.

Jotaro vs Dio. Epic.

Dragon Ball: Everyone vs Vegeta > Hit vs Goku > Kefla vs Goku > Jiren vs Goku.

Physical fights: TTGL vs Granzeboma, Touma vs Accelerator, Gilgamesh vs Iskandar, Kiritsugu vs Kirei, Meruem vs Netero, Gon vs Hisoka, Araragi vs Kiss-Shot, all UI Goku fights, the final battle in [C] and probably many others that I currently can't remember.

Mind games: the entirety of Umineko.

(I hope necrobumping is fine in Fun and Games.)

@Kami95

Generally necrobumping is fine unless the topic has since been resolved or discussed properly. Since Fun and Games are for fun, you're fine.

On topic: Crona "versus" Giriko is probably the fight that always stuck out to me. A recent one but Lotor vs Zarkon was badass.

Not an anime, but Superman vs The Elite was so good it was actually scary. While the fight itself was great, seeing Superman reduced to a bloodlusted state was spooky. "I made the mistake of treating you people like..."people"." sends shivers down my spine.

Fights of matched force: Jotaro Vs Dio, Gyro vs Ringo Roadagain, Lancelot vs Gilgamesh, Karna vs Seig, Diego vs Funny Valentine, Netero vs Meruem, Gaara vs Rock Lee, Gon vs Hisoka, Luffy vs Rob Lucci, Luffy vs Katakuri

Epic Beet Downs/Totally One Sided battles: Saitama vs Boros, Iihiko vs Ajimu, Medaka, Kumagawa, Zenkichi, The Plus 6, Hanten, Shiranui, etc., Accelorator vs Awaki, Mustang vs Envy

My Hero Academia:

Izuku vs Muscular: One of the grittiest fights in the manga so far. We get to see Izuku go above and beyond, breaking his arms to the point where they almost didn't heal, just to protect someone, just like a hero would

All Might vs All for One: We finally got to see All Might go all out, and the weight that the outcome of the fight held can still be felt in the story today

Fist of the North Star:

Fudo vs Raoh: This is honestly one of my most favorite fights in the series cause both characters are showing so much emotion. Raoh is desperately trying to overcome his fear of his old enemy, and Fudo is dead set on protecting his children. What's more is that Raoh, the great Ken'Oh, lost on a technicality, he got scared of facing Fudo and stepped back, and only survived because of his army backing him up, much to his eternal shame. That's right, Raoh lost to one of the supporting characters. And Fudo's death actually almost brought a tear to my eye. He was just so cool.

Juuza vs Raoh is probably a close runner up. Watching Juuza outsmart Raoh and stand his ground against him was amazing to watch.

All fights that involve Saitama.

Blake and Sun vs Torchwick, RWBY vs Paladin, Pyrrha vs CRDL, Weiss vs Lieutenant, RWBY vs ABRN, Cinder/Mercury/Emerald vs Amber, Cinder vs Pyrrha, Yang vs Bandits, The fight with a lot of the characters towards the end of Volume 5, Raven vs Cinder

It's begu

Kengan Asura:

Muteba Gizenga vs Meguro Masaki is one of the most brutal fights in the series so far, and I loved every second of it. Two brutal killers go at it in a bare handed brawl, and they both prove that they don't hold back. Brutal and messy is how I'd describe the ending of the fight.

To many!!

but some examples are

• Izuku Midoriya vs Todoroki
  • Naruto vs Sasuke Part 1 tied with Rock Lee vs Gaara
  • Gohan vs Cell
  • Roy vs Lust
  • Ichigo vs Byakuya

Uptade:

Goku vs Vegeta (Sayian saga)

Hisoka vs Gon

Yasuri Shichika vs Emonzaemon

Naruto vs Pain

Whitebeard vs Akainu

Joseph Joestar vs Wham

Makunouchi Ippo vs Sendou Takeshi

Maka Albarn vs Jack the Reaper

Akame vs Esdeath.

All Might vs Noumu.

All Might vs All For One.

Saitama vs Boros.

Tatsumi(AGK) vs Shikoutazer.

Garou vs Metal Bat.

Izuku Midoriya vs Todoroki.

Izuku Midoriya vs Bakugou

Not anime, but idc.

Alien X vs Galactic Gladiator.

All Ben Tennyson vs Vilgax fights.

All Ben Tennyson vs Albedo fights.

Monkey D Luffy vs Rob Lucci

"Princess tutu" Ahiru vs "Princess Kraehe" Rue

Guerreros Z vs Nappa and Vegetta

Kaiji vs Tonegawa

Simon vs Anti-Spiral

Diego Brando and Hot pants vs Funny Valentine

Rock Lee vs Gaara

Darren Shan vs Steve Leoonard

Shigeo Kageyama vs Touichirou

"Ichi the killer" Shiroishi vs Kakihara

Ash vs Drake (Orange Islands)

Kid Goku vs King Piccolo

Link vs Pit (Yes, I'm counting that)

Zuko & Katara vs Azula (I'm counting that too)

Infernape vs Electivire

Charizard vs Entei

Mega Charizard X vs Mewtwo

Kid Goku vs Staff Officer Black (Path to Power)

Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara vs Sensui

Possessed Yusuke vs Sensui

"Infernape vs Electivire"

Best Pokémon fight in my opinion. It wasn't just the visuals or choreography but the meaning behind it.

As for my list:

Luffy vs Rob Lucci

Netero vs Mereum

King Bradley vs Scar

Ichigo vs Ulqiorra

Kid Naruto vs Kid Sasuke

Meliodas vs Ten Commandments

Kaneki vs Jason

Izuku vs Todoroki

Infernape vs Electivire

Goku vs Vegeta

(Best breakdowns)