• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is this ability

Pedonar

Username Only
In FFF-trashero, one of the characters possesses an ability called Oblivion and other got yin yang, but they never explained how it works

and i found this in power listing wiki and i dont know if its the same

Last edited:
If they've never explained how it works you can't assign an ability to it. Do you have the context for when the ability is mentioned and maybe you missed something?

If they've never explained how it works you can't assign an ability to it. Do you have the context for when the ability is mentioned and maybe you missed something?
Oblivion no but it was mentioned in his ability stats only, for yin yang check my comment

Oblivion no but it was mentioned in his ability stats only, for yin yang check my comment
I found this on Yin-Yang.
It appears to be Probability Manipulation. He puts Yin-Yang onto his staff then it travels to his attack thats in the sky to guarantee a hit onto whatever he aims it at.

I found this on Yin-Yang.
It appears to be Probability Manipulation. He puts Yin-Yang onto his staff then it travels to his attack thats in the sky to guarantee a hit onto whatever he aims it at.
The attack that comes from the sky is a satellite he made , not sure but i think its smthing like amplifying his tech with yin yang

The attack that comes from the sky is a satellite he made , not sure but i think its smthing like amplifying his tech with yin yang
Yes, the Yin-Yang skill from his staff gets sent to his satellite, enhancing it to for 100% sure hit. Probability Manipulation

Back