• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is this Ability?

Then...
Then a bigger wave hit.
not from water
not into water
It was a wave of fire, a volcanic eruption.
It hit me.
My whole body was in the middle of a blazing fireball within seconds. I thought it was attacking from everywhere. In a matter of seconds, I was just suffering from an abstract pain that had lost control of everything. It was the pain of a thousand cuts, as if they were slicing each of my flesh into pieces.
I thought my heart had fallen into a volcano. My blood had receded, worse was dried up, one by one a mine exploded inside my body.
My eyes couldn't see around yet, I knew they weren't closed. It wasn't closed because I was burned from my lashes to my eyelids and I could feel it. I thought I'd scatter in ashes and perish
The days followed each other, but the drought I felt did not subside. I couldn't pull myself together and it was like I was caught in a big forest fire. All the windows were open, but I was still having trouble breathing. My body was constantly having convulsive attacks.
"I didn't burn you," he said. "I made you believe you were burned by the seal between us. I'm a dreamer. It was all in your mind. I would never hurt you."
Is it just mind manipulation or mind manipulation, Perception Manipulation and Pain Manipulation?

Back