• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most useless and useful Abilities?

I would actually say that most forms of Acauasality are useless in day to day life and honestly aren't really good for anything except for Type 3 which is good for goals but not for you specifically since you'll still die.

Useful, creation. Pretty general power which can give you a lot of things if you just know what you're doing. Nothing more.

I would actually say that most forms of Acauasality are useless in day to day life and honestly aren't really good for anything except for Type 3 which is good for goals but not for you specifically since you'll still die.

Useful, creation. Pretty general power which can give you a lot of things if you just know what you're doing. Nothing more.
I think the OP meant in a fight

When it comes to abilities we have on the wiki, I feel like Automatic Translation is least useful.

I won't mention hax because it's easy mode and not very original xD Gravity Manipulation is very useful to me, you can fly, walk on walls, pin the enemy to the ground or make them fly, send objects elsewhere etc

When it comes to abilities we have on the wiki, I feel like Automatic Translation is least useful.

I won't mention hax because it's easy mode and not very original xD Gravity Manipulation is very useful to me, you can fly, walk on walls, pin the enemy to the ground or make them fly, send objects elsewhere etc
oof, didn't think Automatic Translation is an hax on the wiki, btw, it would be the most useless in fights

Useful, creation. Pretty general power which can give you a lot of things if you just know what you're doing. Nothing more
Okay.. how about most useless and useful Abilities to fight?

Useless is probably automatic translation yeah. Useful is obviously the outerversal only stuff like transduality and platonic concept manipulation and embodiment

oof, didn't think Automatic Translation is an hax on the wiki, btw, it would be the most useless in fights
depends on the scale. You can read body language on a high enough scale and bascially predict your opponent. Coding can be considered a language as well you can effectively become a good hacker. There are a lot of possibilities with that you just need to find it

IDK about most useless maybe automatic translation but the most useful I'd say is reality warping because it's like 30 different powerful hax in one.

Back