• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the leviathan TD type

There no way
AB5srQf1vaXVWHx20NZZIjFhzuk12nkDojOkBqukPyfxHjLr61otu-Rb53dUUcybqO7W-diGppeHCA=s1600

bro Leviathan profile itself has never changed until now, so that's why Leviathan got Transduality type 1 by going beyond Life and death

^the proof already exists

AB5srQf1vaXVWHx20NZZIjFhzuk12nkDojOkBqukPyfxHjLr61otu-Rb53dUUcybqO7W-diGppeHCA=s1600

bro Leviathan profile itself has never changed until now, so that's why Leviathan got Transduality type 1 by going beyond Life and death

^the proof already exists
I think it just likely transduality
The author not give further explanation about life and death in this that can be a duality

But the author also give some example like earth and heaven truth and lies, that we can assume what the aurthor mean in here is duality

I think it just likely transduality
The author not give further explanation about life and death in this that can be a duality

But the author also give some example like earth and heaven truth and lies, that we can assume what the aurthor mean in here is duality
bro i respect your opinion but, Duality in case of the unwritten comic same as plan of the presence in comic Lucifer (2000), where plan of the presence Containing life and death, maybe you can check Lucifer's profile about the Transduality type 1 he has

bro i respect your opinion but, Duality in case of the unwritten comic same as plan of the presence in comic Lucifer (2000), where plan of the presence Containing life and death, maybe you can check Lucifer's profile about the Transduality type 1 he has
I just give input by read the proof that you show, if the proof just that one then it just likely

Back