• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the ability of this prayer

I was watching some drama with my family, and there was this girl with the highest level of faith in God. What this means is that all her prayers get accepted, but not on a supernatural level, but more so on a real-world level. During moments of strife or grief, she would pray and all of it would go away. Such as when her husband gets into a car accident where there is zero chance of survival, her prayer saves him and he makes a full recovery or another case where the hearts of her enemies are softened after she prays. So, what would this ability count as?

Blessed and maybe Holy Manipulation. More abilities can be given depending on what she has managed to achieve with her prayers. The two examples you gave equate to Healing and Empathic Manipulation.

I was watching some drama with my family, and there was this girl with the highest level of faith in God. What this means is that all her prayers get accepted, but not on a supernatural level, but more so on a real-world level. During moments of strife or grief, she would pray and all of it would go away. Such as when her husband gets into a car accident where there is zero chance of survival, her prayer saves him and he makes a full recovery or another case where the hearts of her enemies are softened after she prays. So, what would this ability count as?
This is basically God's blessing the girl in question.

When applying it to the profile, under the Blessed section, list the haxes that God used to help the girl.

Back