• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what is Suggsverse ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically DarkLK once explained to me that even the Suggsverse cannot exceed tier 0, no matter how much it may want to do so, as this is a tier beyond all perspectives and conceptualisations, and includes all of the levels that Suggs envisions below it, as what he is doing is nothing new. Theologicans have done it for a long time.

Basically Suggverse is a hierarchy of people who transcend other people continuing infinitely. But technically, the fodder is 1-A by our standards. Nobody can be a 0 because there is always someone stronger.

According to what I have heard, it is also extremely unpopular and of very low quality, essentially just being a way for the author to go on a delusional god-complex power trip.

Not sure of this is true or not, but apparently the author kept losing online debates with his favourite characters and got so salty that he made the Suggverse just as a way to win online debates.

Well, let's avoid turning this into a bashing a real person. We should probably close this thread.

My comment wasn't meant to bash Daniel Suggs. Nor do i have any problems with his visions. But, yeah, it would be best to close this to avoid anything getting " out of hand " .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back