• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is far higher?

Who is given a “far higher" rating on statements
What is the difference between “atleast tier”, “higher” and “far higher”?

Who is given a “far higher" rating on
Far higher is given if he has Feats that make him potentially more than his strongest AP.
What is the difference between “atleast tier”, “higher” and “far higher”?
I guess "Atleast" was given because the character 'Atleast' could perform a feat that gave him a tier increase

While "Higher " Far Higher" I guess is the same, and if it's different, I don't know about that

And

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Far higher is given if he has Feats that make him potentially more than his strongest AP.

I guess "Atleast" was given because the character 'Atleast' could perform a feat that gave him a tier increase

While "Higher " Far Higher" I guess is the same, and if it's different, I don't know about that

And

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I honestly have no idea.
“at least" is given to characters clearly above current showing of strength or speed i think?
Maybe “higher" is for characters stated to be stronger (or faster) and “far higher" maybe for characters far stronger (or faster) then their current showings (like saitama maybe)

I used to think that was the case until someone told me that viewing characters as frozen in time via speed is only “at least" so idk ngl

I think I heard somewhere that "far higher" would be used if there's a possibility that the value is in a higher tier.
So 6-B, far higher with sword would imply that the sword might bump it up a tier.
I might be mandela effected tho, since I can't find where I read it anywhere.

I think I heard somewhere that "far higher" would be used if there's a possibility that the value is in a higher tier.
So 6-B, far higher with sword would imply that the sword might bump it up a tier.
I might be mandela effected tho, since I can't find where I read it anywhere.
Lets say someone views another in frozen time using sheer speed
Does he receive a far higher rating?

"far higher" is usually a stronger way of saying "higher", well heck, it could be possible that it could lead to a tier bump

There is of course the possibility that they're moving in infinite speed, but we're generally stricter with those standards and you'd need more evidence to prove that. Like saying their movement takes 0 amount of time, or saying something like the phenomena they're viewing is completely and utterly frozen

Back