• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Infinite become Finite in Another Infinite

Basically this is one of many question in my mind that not yet find the answer, what if infinite become finite???

Soo lets begin with finite number, we all know that no matter how many finite number are added it will not reach infinite if we not directly added infinite element to those number

For example, countless multiply by countless still not reach infinite even countless to the power of countless still not reach infinite, even if you still power up the countless number until countless it still not infinite. You need directly add infinite for make it infinite, i mean you need statement of infinite to make any number a infinite number by default, you cannot have infinite number just by stacked up finite number

The other argument are, all finite number are same whatever the cardinality or ordinality (well in ordinal, all number are same) in face of infinite. I mean there are no "size" different between 1 10 and 100 if we talk about infinite, because it not matter in what number you begin, it is still same "length" to infinite

For example, what more big or long 1 to infinite or 1 trillion to infinite. If we have planet that it size are 1000km and other one are 10.000 km (we have 9000km gap of size here), if we expand their size to infinite, what will become infinite first? Or more correct, are whose gap will be bigger and are those two still have 9000km gap of size?

• No matter how many you added finite number it will not reach infinite if we not added infinite element to it
  • All finite number basically same in cardinality or size in the face of infinite

The real problem are, what if some verse banish the infinite it self to finite number in other infinite?

If we use the same logic as finite number (because basically we banish infinite to finite), no matter how many infinite number being added or expand in size it still will not reach the other infinite (higher infinite), and all infinite will have same size in the face of the higher infinite

• Are we will make verse that literally prove the infinite are only finite number in other infinite a higher infinity by default?
  • If not, isnt we must have some explanation for that, because by logic it is definitely a higher infinity

Is this a reference to Anos's scaling regarding the Silver Sea layers? If so, then it's likely not a higher infinity but rather, a pseudo version of it. You could say the Walmart version of higher infinity which is still above normal infinity but below the Higher normal infinity

Is this a reference to Anos's scaling regarding the Silver Sea layers? If so, then it's likely not a higher infinity but rather, a pseudo version of it. You could say the Walmart version of higher infinity which is still above normal infinity but below the Higher normal infinity
I dont even thinking about maou gakuin when write this

And i dont understand what you talking about infinite that higher than normal infinity but below higher infinite
Also i dont think that are the topic about this thread

Back