• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What happens if

What happens if a Low 2-C character touches a High 3-A Character?

Would that High 3-A Character vanish?

Thanks for reading.

Well....nothing really would happen. I mean it depends on the intention of the Low 2-C character.

If they touch a Low-End High 3-A Character (Infinite 3D Power) then nothing would happen as a 4D Character cant directly interact with a 3D Character.

If they touch a High-End High 3-A Character (Less than Universal 4D Power) with the intention of hurting them then depending on how high is the Low 2-C character compared to the High 3-A then the latter might get either hurt or severely damaged.

The only instance i can think a character would vanish is if they have some sort of Matter(Sub-Atomic) Manipulation or Existence Erasure that can be triggered by touching someone.

Does one suddenly destroy a black hole (A 0-D singulatiy) when they touch it?

No, the lower being can't interact with the higher being touching him, unless it is a directed attack made to harm him, in which infinite energy of his dimensional level is felt

Okay. How about if a Low 2-C touched a 3-A character?

I meant to say that if 4D touching 3D means that 3D character would turn into blood paste or not.

Probably not, depends. The reason a higher dimensional entity always beats a lower one is because not the higher dimensional existence interacting with him, but because he is exerting infinite energy on the target's dimensional level.

Pretty much what FanofRPG's said. The only characters who can actually interact with Low 2-C characters touching them are High 3-A characters of the 4D variety.

Let me put it this way. A 2-C character intentionally inflicts 4-D damage upon a 3-D target, time does not suddenly constrict and shred the target, no he experiences infinite 3-d or high 3-A damage. If a high 2-A character inflicts 5-D damage on a 2-B character, he experiences 2-A infinite universal damage. Because it is not that the character is experiencing higher dimensional damage that is going to destroy him, but the fact that ascending damage from a higher dimension means its going to do infinite damage to him based on his dimensional level.

the difference between low 2-C and high 3-A can be infinite or limited depending on what high 3-A we're talking about

Adamjensen2030 said:
So being 2 Infinites aka 2 Dimensions above your target is enough to turn them into blood paste?
blood paste is not the way to describe it. More like his quark particles never exist.

FanofRPGs said:
Let me put it this way. A 2-C character intentionally inflicts 4-D damage upon a 3-D target, time does not suddenly constrict and shred the target, no he experiences infinite 3-d or high 3-A damage. If a high 2-A character inflicts 5-D damage on a 2-B character, he experiences 2-A infinite universal damage. Because it is not that the character is experiencing higher dimensional damage that is going to destroy him, but the fact that ascending damage from a higher dimension means its going to do infinite damage to him based on his dimensional level.
Now I get it. When you mentioned 4Ds and 5Ds you assumed that their low ends of their tiers (low end of Low 2-C and Low end High 2-A) are being used. It makes sense now.

FanofRPGs said:
blood paste is not the way to describe it. More like his quark particles never exist.
I think this is what you mean correct?

yes pretty much

infinite energy would quite literally destroy one's existence on a level beyond even breaking one's strong interaction holding their quarks. The quarks themselves will go through a constnat cycle of being turned into energy until such energy is over.

FanofRPGs:

I agree.

iirc Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another

Back