• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what happens if a character with 9-A durability gets hit in the balls by a 9-B character

You could test this out for yourself.

Just keep hitting your 10-B self in the nuts until you find a threshold where it doesn't hurt and then scale it up proportionately to 9-A.

I'm not sure if the title sounds appropriate. But I'd say most agree that it's a gag that generally still stings even if it does no lasting damage. And I'd avoid powerscaling of punching or kicking in the privates was made the character go "Ooof."

considering that the testicles are sensitive and are not meant to be durable or "trained", on top of having thousands of nerves

yes it will hurt, and it's not valid to scale, because this is an organ, hitting organs is dura neg

considering that the testicles are sensitive and are not meant to be durable or "trained", on top of having thousands of nerves

yes it will hurt, and it's not valid to scale, because this is an organ, hitting organs is dura neg
This just makes some matches very funny, like the idea of a 9-B character kicking a 9-A character in the testicles until he passes out should be a wincon, right?

This just makes some matches very funny, like the idea of a 9-B character kicking a 9-A character in the testicles until he passes out should be a wincon, right?
if the character is known for kicking people in the balls, sure

but there's a limit, as slapping a feather on r balls won't hurt

It is not internal organs, just external organs.

Also it is not actually dura neg since it has to been internal organs. Hearts and lungs comes to mind so yeah, not a actual valid dura neg anyway

It is not internal organs, just external organs.

Also it is not actually dura neg since it has to been internal organs. Hearts and lungs comes to mind so yeah, not a actual valid dura neg anyway
the testicles qualify for dura neg via hitting the organs, it's not just "internal organs" it's any organ that isn't durable like muscles and bones

the testicles qualify for dura neg via hitting the organs, it's not just "internal organs" it's any organ that isn't durable like muscles and bones
That is not what the wiki says and no, it is specifically say internal structure.

• Attacking internal structures - An attack that somehow bypasses the upper layers of the body and attacks the internal organs or an equivalent. This can be done in a wide variety of ways. It is considered a form of negation due to the fact that internal structures and specifically parts whose function isn't to support the structure and stability of the body are much easier to injure or otherwise damage.”
That is what it says here

this discussion is hurting me.
That is not what the wiki says and no, it is specifically say internal structure.

• Attacking internal structures - An attack that somehow bypasses the upper layers of the body and attacks the internal organs or an equivalent. This can be done in a wide variety of ways. It is considered a form of negation due to the fact that internal structures and specifically parts whose function isn't to support the structure and stability of the body are much easier to injure or otherwise damage.”
That is what it says here
"or an equivalent" humans happen to have an organ just laying outside their bodies

this discussion is hurting me.

"or an equivalent" humans happen to have an organ just laying outside their bodies
No, it says what counts as a equivalent of internal structure.

For an example, robots that have components inside their metallic bodies or say even aliens with multiple internal organs. IIRC, elites from Halo have two hearts as a example of this

No, it says what counts as a equivalent of internal structure.

For an example, robots that have components inside their metallic bodies or say even aliens with multiple internal organs. IIRC, elites from Halo have two hearts as a example of this
the wiki saying "internal" doesn't change the fact that testicles aren't durable

idc about what the page says, respectfully

Also, it doesn’t truly count as a valid dura nega as I say earlier especially when it comes to external organs so I don’t think it will count as a actual valid dura neg.

the reason hitting the testicles hurts is due to the fact that it has thousands of nerves concentrated there

hitting the nerves to cause pain and discomfort without actually overcoming durability is textbook dura neg.

the wiki saying "internal" doesn't change the fact that testicles aren't durable

idc about what the page says, respectfull
I still disagree on that part as it is not valid as dura neg.

Also, you meant not as durable as the rest of the body, but that gets more into the complexity if anything

the reason hitting the testicles hurts is due to the fact that it has thousands of nerves concentrated there

hitting the nerves to cause pain and discomfort without actually overcoming durability is textbook dura neg.
We not talking about hitting the nerves. We talk about physical forces like punching and kicking though which ain’t dura negation.

this would apply to internal organs as well 😭
Because internal organs are literally inside the body meanwhile the private parts are still part of the external organs including arms and legs.

Same goes for the chest, head, and so on for external organ.

Yes, even the skin is technically part of an organ system to say the least so yeah, don’t think this needs any more debate here.

No need to go into circles for this

the distinction between internal and external organs doesn't even apply to the testicles, they're usually internal organs, for mammals they're outside because of heating

anyway yeah, this is a useless discussion

the distinction between internal and external organs doesn't even apply to the testicles, they're usually internal organs, for mammals they're outside because of heating

anyway yeah, this is a useless discussion
??? We talking about the entire external organ (That is the balls and guess what contains in the balls) for humans.

Anyway, I am glad we agreed this is a useless discussion either way

yes it will hurt
Nah, it wouldn't. Assuming 9-B means the character scales to 15 KJ, and 9-A means the character scales to 20920 KJ, the 9-A character would just tank it, that's a difference of 1394.67x. It'd be like a new born baby punching Mike Tyson in the balls, he'd feel it but that's about it.

Nah, it wouldn't. Assuming 9-B means the character scales to 15 KJ, and 9-A means the character scales to 20920 KJ, the 9-A character would just tank it, that's a difference of 1394.67x. It'd be like a new born baby punching Mike Tyson in the balls, he'd feel it but that's about it.
maybe, my post was about how it's a less durable part rather than the mathematical difference needed

I don’t think using a baby is the best example here
I’m pretty sure Daniel park from lookism would get hurt even if a 9-b hit him in the balls really hard
Coz he’s human its natural getting hurt by stuff like this

Coz he’s human its natural getting hurt by stuff like this
It isn't though. The strength difference between a 9-B and a 9-A character is far more significant than the difference between a baby and an adult human. An adult human wouldn't be significantly harmed if a baby hit them in the balls. Unless you're suggesting that a 9-A character's ball durability remains at >9-C? If that were the case, the 9-B character wouldn't just injure the 9-A character, they'd smash right through their balls! However, durability should increase linearly, otherwise, the 9-A character's balls would be destroyed simply by the movement of their legs during them running or kicking.

Back