• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What do we rate the Triforce now?

Dust_Collector

They/Them
No this isn't a thread about universe level Zelda (We already have a ongoing thread regarding universal stuff that doesn't seem like it's ending anytime soon), this is about sorting out the current rating we have for the Triforce.

So as we don't use the explosion formula anymore for calculating pocket reality feats, unless they actually explode, and just go by eyeballing the size I wanted to know how far into Tier 4 do we treat the Triforce now since it's not 1 KiloFoe anymore due to these changes.

I was originally thinking that this would be High 4-C now, but the Sacred Realm / Dark World is at least twice the earth-sun distance which I think is bigger than most pocket realms with a sun, so do we treat this as High 4-C or is the realm large enough to keep it at 4-B (Just a lower degree than before, like baseline instead of Cell level)?

Sorry if the answer to this question is obvious or something, just wanna make sure the rating for this is accurate.

I think we should just wait if the 3-A thread gets accepted.

Or, if it isn't, I'm already writing the 4-A upgrade one, so yeah.

I think sorting out it's current rating now would be better than waiting for the 3-A thread to be concluded as we have no idea how long it take for it to reach it's conclusions and only a small portion of the verse will need edits anyway so it wouldn't take long to make the edits.

Also you're writing up a 4-A upgrade? Cool.

Back