• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are these abilities? (a lot of them)

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
1. Makes someone a brain dead - mind manip?
2. Surviving a small explosion the side of a house point blank. Is it 9-B?
3. How fast is reacting and dodging bullets at a close range from a gun? Ak-47 for example
4. What kind of explosion is this?
5. Surviving a 5 storey fall when heavily injured? So, what tier would it be?
6. And what is this? Basically he sent his consciousness to the future using a parasite in his head, who basically exists everywhere?
  • Also it says he put himself in coma. What is that?
7. Surviving a fall like this?
8. Surviving this kind of explosion? The size of the house
9. What tier would these monks be? They are all as powerful as each other and can break through walls easily. So, 9-B, right?
10. Also what is this? The character is a british-russian guy and he changes his face structure slightly to look like a japanese man.
11. Sticking to glass?
12. Nerve control... Does it come under body control?
13. Laser stuff... How fast would this be? - in one panel they are reflecting the floor - which is glass like floor
14. Can trace camera networks
15. his tech can't be detected by a technopath
16. Neuron manipulation... what even is this?
17. Wall walking? He just moved pretty fast on a tall wall
18. Automatic translator?
19. Laser gun dodging - some more
20. Energy blasts dodging... kinda impossible to find a value from eh?
21. Social influencing?
22. Say's bombs can't kill her - right after tanking this

should be enough for now

did it killed the brain or the mind? if its mind, Madness Manipulation type 2
6. And what is this? Basically he sent his consciousness to the future using a parasite in his head, who basically exists everywhere?
Clairvoyance + Precognition I guess?
10. Also what is this? The character is a british-russian guy and he changes his face structure slightly to look like a japanese man.
Shapeshifting?
I am contextless about this, so, Surface Scaling is my best
12. Nerve control... Does it come under body control?
Biological Manip should work ig
14. Can trace camera networks
Enhanced Senses ig?
15. his tech can't be detected by a technopath
Stealth Mastery and/or Resistance to Enhanced Senses
16. Neuron manipulation... what even is this?
17. Wall walking? He just moved pretty fast on a tall wall
18. Automatic translator?
19. Laser gun dodging - some more
20. Energy blasts dodging... kinda impossible to find a value from eh?
21. Social influencing?
16 = Biological Manipulation
17=Surface Scaling
18= Automatic Translation
21=Yes, but it could also be some short of hypnosis (mind manip) if I had better context

also, I skipped all the Calc questions because I'm dumb about calcs sorry

did it killed the brain or the mind
The narration said that she destroyed his brain to the point where he is barely alive. Cause if she killed him, then it would have triggered a bomb that would blow up the entire thing

Shapeshifting?
I was thinking that too, but wasn't sure. Thanks

am contextless about this
Basically his gloves allows him to stick to smooth surfaces.

Enhanced Senses
He does it with a small computer in his eye. I forgot to mention that.

Automatic Translation
That's a thing now? Neat

Yes, but it could also be some short of hypnosis (mind manip) if I had better context

I skipped all the Calc questions because I'm dumb about calcs sorry
Fair enough lol. I don't even know anything beyond divisions myself 😩

Thanks btw, helped a lot.

These guys are looking pretty haxed for a grounded verse ngl

Basically his gloves allows him to stick to smooth surfaces.
then Adhesive Manipulation and Surface Scaling, as Adhesive Manipulation is basically sticky things
He does it with a small computer in his eye. I forgot to mention that.
then Information Analysis + Enhanced Senses i guess
That's a thing now? Neat
yup
Fair enough lol. I don't even know anything beyond divisions myself 😩

Thanks btw, helped a lot.
Lmao, u're welcome
These guys are looking pretty haxed for a grounded verse ngl
which verse is dat?

This seems like Biological Manipulation to me.

6. And what is this? Basically he sent his consciousness to the future using a parasite in his head, who basically exists everywhere? Sounds like a form of Astral Projection. Would probably need more context to be anything else imo.

Self-Biological Manip?

10. Also what is this? The character is a british-russian guy and he changes his face structure slightly to look like a japanese man. Shapeshifting, most likely.

11. Sticking to glass? Seems like a cut-and-dry Wall Crawling.

12. Nerve control... Does it come under body control? I would say Yes.

14. Can trace camera networks I’m not sure about this one. Clairvoyance, perhaps?

15. his tech can't be detected by a technopath This just seems to be some sort of a good Stealth feat from the context provided in the panel, as far as I can see. That is, assuming by ‘Digital Footprint’ that She couldn’t trace him cause he hid himself so good.

16. Neuron manipulation... what even is this? To manipulate your own Neurons would be Body Control, and to pull up your own memories at any point would probably be a Self-Memory Manipulation or something.

17. Wall walking? He just moved pretty fast on a tall wall Correct.

18. Automatic translator? that’s actually an available power on the Wiki, Automatic Translation. However, this doesn’t seem to work, so it probably couldn’t get added.
21. Social influencing? Probably, but could also be Mind Manip if this character is a Psychic or something. I wouldn’t know, as I’m not familiar with the verse.

I tried my best to answer any questions I could. Please note that I’m not familiar with the verse or the characters very well, so I should be taken with a grain of salt.

Thank you

To provide the context for your first reply, basically he went to another plane of reality and a bug invaded his mind. The bug was said to exist throughout the whole of time and space. These bugs tend to take over their hosts, making them mad before killing them. So, what Ninjak does is go into a forceful state of coma and does his usual neuron stuff and "rides" the bug through time and space and sends his consciousness to the future so he can find a cure for it.

1. Brain death is an actual thing, it means your brain no longer functions but your vital functions are being sustained through other means, though colloquially it’s often used to refer to the death of all the parts of the brain that don’t control autonomic vital functions. So this would probably be biological manipulation, but could also be an intelligence and precision feat of knowing and carefully destroying the right parts of the brain.
3. AK-47’s fire at Mach 2.08. So dodging them typically varies from supersonic to low end supersonic+.
4. What do you mean? He says what chemical he used.
5. A storey’s about 4.3m, 5 is 21.5m, assuming average global weight that’s 13076.73J, street+
7. Looks like they broke a hole in the ceiling and cratered the floor a little, so wall level. Probably somewhere in the hundreds of kilojoules range.
8. That guy doesn’t appear to be tanking the explosion, but the house falling on him afterwards. Since he describes the part that was on him as tons of rock, and eyeballing it fell over 3m, that’s at absolute minimum 53kJ, wall level. Probably more. If someone else tanked the explosion, rough estimate of the fragmentation based on eyeballing the size put it at around 1.09e+10 J, or large building level.
9. You should probably get them fully calced. Those walls seem like they’re drawn unusually thin.
12. That does fall under body control
13. If they meet our standards, first two are probably sub-rel+ or relativistic, 3rd might be rel+ since he’s much closer, but I wouldn’t count on it. Those scans didn’t include it reflecting, and that’s only one of the standards it’s supposed to meet to be used, so it might not get okayed (honestly would probably depend on what mod happens to look at any crt you make, the number of light requirements necessary is one of the things we’re most obviously inconsistent with.
14. Seems like enhanced senses or limited info analysis depending on what it means. If it means he traces where the feeds go, then enhanced senses, if it means he can tell where they see, then limited info analysis.
15. I might be missing some context here, but the woman doesn’t say he hid his tech, she says he deleted all records about himself. This isn’t any ability.
16. Photographic memory (I always forget we actually have a P&A page for this) via limited body control
18 and 19. Nothing usable here but acrobatics, unless there’s context to the lasers.

Back