• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what are some good feats for jake sully?

I'm making a character profile for jake sully from Jame's Camerons avatar.

and i need some good feats for him.

The reason is because while i do know avatar and i watched the movie. it's been a while since I've seen the movie and i've forgotten stuff a bit about the movie.

So is there anyone here who can provide me some good feats for jake sully from avatar?

can't you re-watch the movie

I don't think i have the avatar movie anymore and I'm not willing to spend money to buy it.

so can someone please provide me some feats that i can later post onto the calculations request thread.

because i need some good na'vi/jake's avatar body feats in order to make the profile picture.

Edit: Even if i do have the movie, I would rather not spend the hassle of re watching and copying every single feat down.

Agree with Cropfist.

I think a solid starting point for Jake Sully's AP and Dura is 9-C, for scaling to Tsu'tey, who is able to easily ragdoll and dominate 10-A to 9-C humans, and according to Quaritch Na'vi are very hard to kill, even for Marines equipped with 9-C weaponry

thanks for the info but isn't jakes avatar possible 9-B. (i made him that because of the weapons).

Back