• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What ability is this?

Fors tore the space around "Loki" and warped it into the void, shattering both the space around him and himself into a myriad of small fragments.

Loki was paralyzed, unable to summon an aide, allowing Magician to stretch out her right hand and grasp with all her might.

The dark void warped, swallowing Loki. Then, the two shattered into fragments, ultimately buried in a bottomless abyss.

The alternate space that accompanied the Tree of Shadow where Fors Wall battled Suah bore gaping holes, as if swallowed by an endless void.

The alternate space that accompanied the Tree of Shadow lay in ruins. Some areas were coated with pitch-black mucus, while others bore gaping holes, as if swallowed by an endless void.

Suddenly, a glimmer of light emerged from the shrunken door of starlight.

I forgot about this

Will can revert an entire region's current state or specific objects within that region to a previous state, invalidating all events that took place before a Reboot. This is different from the reversal of the flow of time.

Last edited:
Reality Warping

Void Manipulation maybe
Thank you, I forgot about this

Seq 1 snake of fate can revert an entire region's current state or specific objects within that region to a previous state, invalidating all events that took place before a Reboot. This is different from the reversal of the flow of time
I'm not sure between time manipulation or causality manipulation ?

Back