• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What ability is this?

Randomlamdom

They/Them
A weapon has energy projection, if someone with acid manip picked it up they could shoot a beam of acid, person with darkness manip could shoot darkness

Is this adaption or reactive evolution?

That sounds more like the weapon copying the power of its wielder to me. Reactive Evolution and Adaptation is in response to different threats and situations which shouldn't be the case with someone simply using a weapon assuming that this isn't in a dangerous situation.

That sounds more like the weapon copying the power of its wielder to me. Reactive Evolution and Adaptation is in response to different threats and situations which shouldn't be the case with someone simply using a weapon assuming that this isn't in a dangerous situation.
I mean what ability would this be for the weapon not the people using it, or am i misunderstanding

I mean what ability would this be for the weapon not the people using it, or am i misunderstanding
Copying powers would be Power Mimicry. Also, you were indeed misunderstanding me if you thought that I was referring to the powers that the person wielding the weapon would have.

Copying powers would be Power Mimicry. Also, you were indeed misunderstanding me if you thought that I was referring to the powers that the person wielding the weapon would have.
Okay, power mimicry make way more sense forgot it existed

Back