• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WE'RE HERE ON EPIC MEAL TIME! I'M THE SAUCE BOSS, AND TONIGHT, WE'RE EATING THIS BLACK LITTLE WANNABE JACKSON BITCH! (Pre-Schrodinger)

I mean can Muzan even kill Alucard? He's kind of omnipresent. Either that or he has a few million lives, depending on which form you're using. Also he can make himself intangible so there's that.

Well both keys are 9-A and you didn't specify. Still I don't see Muzan doing lasting damage to him, Alucard can regenerate from most thing besides maybe atomization and Muzan can't do this, doesn't even have holy weapons. Best case scenario Alucard can't kill him either and it just stalemates.

^Right, Alucard always reminded me of Ozzy

Muzan can't really bypass Alucard's regen. He can regen from being turned to ashes IIRC.

Still can't bypass his regen, and Alu has precog, intangiblity etc.

For now Alu solos the verse, we should wait for more feats from Muzan I guess

Muzan should be able to win via. curse if he injects Alucard with his blood, or if he tricks Alu into absorbing his blood.

Alucard's bullets are regen null because they are made from holy silver, which wouldn't be relevant to Muzan. While Alucard can manipulate city block level of blood when it is outside the body (blood manipulation should be added to his profile btw), he only did mundane stuff with telekinesis like force push.

Alucard's soul hax requires him to drain the victim of his blood, which would be countered by Muzan's curse. Alu's best shot is mind manipulation via. eye contact. Though hypnosis only works on humans in Hellsing, so it is unlikely for Alucard to bother with it. Alucard is much more likely to blood drain which would play into Muzan's hand.

It says in his profile that the curse has been broken twice. And destroying every cell in Alucard's body won't kill him, he can regenerate from a pool of blood.

Breaking the curse requires not consuming humans over a period of time, which is not applicable during the fight.

Muzan can nullify Regenerationn via. his curse, which is a clear path to incapacitation.

I didn't claim the regen null is enough to kill Alu, I claimed that it is enough to incapacitate and restrain him.

Also, Muzan has fear hax which is passive and easier to use. Alucard is unlikely to try using his mind hax on a non-human before he goes for blood absorption.

100 Megaton Tsar Bomba said:
Muzan's profile lists him as having regen null up to high-mid.
Yeah, and Alu has Low-High, which is better than High-Mid.

He would probably go Level 1 on Muzan and shred him into pieces endlessly or try other tricks, which isn't exactly out of character.

Idk if Muzan's regen neg should be really combat applicable or it works just on people who he has shared blood with and doesn't want them to regenerate

In Chapter 180, Muzan nullified the Regenerationn of a beheaded demon who previously broke from his curse, so it is combat applicable.

Turning into a pancake is part of the process of disintegration; not the end result. Muzan was talking in a factual manner when he said that the cells of the women's body are going to break down. This is the anime's depiction. Which indeed should be above low-high regen.

Muzan has reactive power levels if he gets overwhelmed by Level 1 & 0. While Alu has mind hax, he is unlikely to try it unless he is desperate, since in his universe it only works on humans. Meanwhile, Muzan has three methods of winning:

1- Regen nullification incap,

2- Disintegration via. biological manipulation by making Alu absorb blood (as expected from a vampire).

3- Fear hax.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I am absolutely loving the fact that this thread's title got past the wiki's slur filter.
It actually got removed, so you can say Female Dog to your hearts content, so long as it has enough taste to it that FANDOM staff doesn't directly decide you need to go.

Also, for reference, I'm going to be making a big Hellsing revision thread soonish, I did just rewatch the series (And realize I'm a forking idiot who wasn't paying attention to the series), so be on the lookout for that

Incorporeality: Alucard's true form is a shadow like non-physical entity. All physical and even supernatural attacks phase right through him and it is extremely difficult to damage his true form.

Also Muzan states that the body is unable to withstand the speed of transformation and as a result the cells are destroyed and Alucard can...

Shapeshifting: Alucard can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hellhounds, other human forms including a little girl, an amorphous mass of darkness, and many other forms. Alucard has four known human forms, each with different characteristics and weapons. He also states that his form means nothing and that he can take any form that he chooses.

Once again, he can't null Alucard's regen at all.

And... fearhax? I don't think it will work on Alucard, at all. He's insane.

And the way anime portrays it shouldn't really matter, that wasn't shown entirely in the manga. And there has to be something that is left of Alucard. May it be some little bit of his body. He will regenerate from this. It's not ash or vapor turning technique.

Cause like

when does she do that

I remember him walking through a wall at one point but teleportation?

He has teleportation in notable techniques

Omnipresence is not really teleportation, it just means you can be everywhere and nowhere

Back