• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weird Multiverse destruction question..

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
There is a character that literally is the axis (Dimension) and Concept of time, and he is also the multiverse. Yet, at the same time, he transcends the multiverse, and Time. (But he is also Time itself, and the multiverse) He is all of creation for that verse

Another different character starts destroying the multiverse by erasing time.

Does that make the erasing of time a 5D Feat?

I might edit this question in the future to make it sound better, currently very tired from my 5th 12 hour shift this week lol.

You can transcend and embody something no problem.

Depends on what transcending means in this case.

As for erasing time, sounds like 5D But sounds like a chain reaction feat.

I guess it's more of Environmental Destruction like Methuselah. If the concept of darkness is gone, all creation will collapse. As fir the dimensional, it depends on what is destroyed to begin with.

Sorry no link, to lazy to make one with how the forum works.

If a verse says specifically that time is 5D, whether time is represented by a person or what-not, then I'd have to assume that yes destroying time in that particular verse becomes a 5D feat.

Time is obviously only the 4th dimension in real life, but we tend to value the meaning of a word as defined by a verse more than what those words translate to in real life.

Back