• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weird hierarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m reading this story and it states “The physical universe is a system of wholes consisting of smaller and smaller wholes spiraling down until our world is but a single cell in the Body of God” with the “Body of God” representing the whole structure of the physical universe and the “wholes” representing the encompassment of a universe. It is also implied within the interconnection that the realities are like dreams within dreams.

So my question is, what tier is the entirety of the physical universe? I thought it was infinitesimal until I realized that our native universe was at the bottom of the system.

Last edited:
Need's more context.

What are wholes?

Do the smaller and smaller wholes exist inside of one another or do they just get smaller as you go down.

Does World mean planet or Universe, and what does a cell represent in this context?

Need's more context.

What are wholes?

Do the smaller and smaller wholes exist inside of one another or do they just get smaller as you go down.

Does World mean planet or Universe, and what does a cell represent in this context?
When it says “wholes” it just means like the encompassment of a universe. The smaller and smaller wholes seem to exist inside of each other as like dreams. And “our world” is just a stand in for our universe.

Here is another quote about the Universe for additional context “The Universe is vast and interconnected with every part containing the whole.”

If these wholes endlessly exist within one another then each encompassment of universes is a higher dimension, if not it's still Low 1-C to Baseline 1-C.
Need more context actually.

(You need atleast uncountable infinite superiority which you can't achieve in this hierarchy except if stated or there are more context but on the surface this isn't h1-b)

The verse whole seems to be High 3-A to maybe 2-A at best.

And High 3-A to 2-B at it's bare minimum.

Last edited:
Need more context actually.

(You need atleast uncountable infinite superiority which you can't achieve in this hierarchy except if stated or there are more context but on the surface this isn't h1-b)
What? I thought you just needed reality to fiction differences? Which this structure has.

You didn't said it in the op.

Anyways how so?
My fault. I just edited it.

There's a part in the story when we're first being introduced to the structure where the creator of the verse states towards the end, "Sometimes you wonder, In an interconnected Universe who dreams who?" Later in the story while on a trip in Africa, the main protagonist friend who is a physicist and a potential avatar of the creator would claim in a conversation he was having with the protagonist about the Universe and it's cosmology, "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

My fault. I just edited it.

There's a part in the story when we're first being introduced to the structure where the creator of the verse states towards the end, "Sometimes you wonder, In an interconnected Universe who dreams who?" Later in the story while on a trip in Africa, the main protagonist friend who is a physicist and a potential avatar of the creator would claim in a conversation he was having with the protagonist about the Universe and it's cosmology, "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
Oh ok, guess H1-B is fine.

Así que estoy leyendo esta historia y dice: "El universo físico es un sistema de totalidades que consta de totalidades cada vez más pequeñas que descienden en espiral hasta que nuestro mundo no es más que una sola célula en el Cuerpo de Dios" con el "Cuerpo de Dios" que representa el toda la estructura del universo físico y los "todos" que representan el englobamiento de un universo. También está implícito dentro de la interconexión que las realidades son como sueños dentro de sueños.

Entonces mi pregunta es, ¿qué nivel es la totalidad del universo físico? Pensé que era infinitesimal hasta que me di cuenta de que nuestro universo nativo estaba en la parte inferior del sistema.
I would need more context but it seems only dio low 1C if the difference is R/F it would be 1B which verse sounds familiar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back