• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WE CAME FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

I'm now officially not changing that out of spite due to people being lazy

Why do people keep using Grave when Billy and Juji have cooler powers?

Alright, let me see what this Stephen guy can do before I vote...

oh yeah

he used that once in episode 1 as a last resort and never again

on his own ally nonetheless

EDIT: Apparently he can only explode his own zombie minions

**** adding that to the profile

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Why do people keep using Grave when Billy and Juji have cooler powers?
Also because I can't quote Hearthstone with the other 2

Well, if causing people to explode isn't something he just does to people...

How would he deal with having homing missiles and bullets spammed in his direction with stupidly lethal accuracy? Because that's Grave's main form of attacking when he's not within melee range.

Stephen's usual answer to shit like that is to move his zombie squad/whatever human child happenes to be nearby in-front of them so they take the damage and not him.

The zombies can keep on fighting even when they're reduced to splattered pieces

Well, that approach is probably not going to leave him unscathed once the Death Hauler's rocket launchers are involved.

He's also scaled to like 5x a 22 MJ feat, right? (so about 110 MJ) Grave is >>> Bear Walken, who managed 242.99 MJ just by transforming, and he also killed the guy's second, stronger form after he transformed again. Not a one-shot worthy AP difference between them, but it's still significant.

EDIT: I should also point out that the coffin can shoot up to eight rockets at a time from various openings if he wants to flat-out nuke somebody.

Yeah he scales to something like that.

Stephen's probably gonna utilize his zombies as both offensive tools and defensive tools while occasionally using energy blasts/scorching rays. That's what he's mostly capable of in the 5 episodes shown.

Stephen could also technically just throw all his zombies onto BtG (why is the "the" capitalized ree) and cast "Explode Minion" on them but he probably wouldn't think of doing that within a thousand years.

Why does everyone keep calling him BtG? I keep thinking of Magic, the Gathering every time I see that.

Grave can activate his coffin's rocket launchers without aiming it, so he would probably just blast all of the zombies point-blank if Stephen tried to have them dogpile him.

How good is Stephen at melee?

Back