• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wazu Punch

MattSatire

He/Him
Wazu Punch Calculation

-Origin: Sono Mono Nochii Nii
-Wazu Height: 30px
-Average Japanese Height: 170 cm
-Red Line 940px,480px
=======================
170cm/30px=5.66666667cm/px

1px=5.66666667cm

Convert to CM

5.66666667*940=5326.66667

5.66666667*480=2720

=======================
Finding Radius:

D÷2
5326.66667÷2=2663.33334
2720÷2=1360
=======================
Finding Depth:

5326.66667x0,13=2663.3
=======================
2/3 x π x r x r x depth

2/3*3,14*2663.33334*1360*2663.3=2.02042688e10

Destructive Value Of Soil Pulverization (0.7/cc)

2.02042688e10*0,7

1.41429882e10 H-8C

Need Help Because Im Beginner For This
MWu6Kuc.png

Not sure how you got the depth, if it is a random ratio I would recommend pixel scaling it instead by dragging a line from the point where the person is standing to right above the lowest point in the center and then measure the height there. I gotta sleep so I can't really make a visual for you as I would normally. (If you are still doin it when I wake up I can do it)

You also need to account for the fact that the crater has that rise in the middle. Assume a cone and get the radius from where you see it gets deepest to the other side where you see it gets deepest. Subtract that volume from the volume of your half ellipsoid.

Not sure how you got the depth, if it is a random ratio I would recommend pixel scaling it instead by dragging a line from the point where the person is standing to right above the lowest point in the center and then measure the height there. I gotta sleep so I can't really make a visual for you as I would normally. (If you are still doin it when I wake up I can do it)

You also need to account for the fact that the crater has that rise in the middle. Assume a cone and get the radius from where you see it gets deepest to the other side where you see it gets deepest. Subtract that volume from the volume of your half ellipsoid.
I search for the depth of the crater assuming diameter x 0.13, I asked in the group they said it was correct even though the method was not common.

I search for the depth of the crater assuming diameter x 0.13, I asked in the group they said it was correct even though the method was not common.
The method is fine, it's just not better than than what I mentioned since it is doable. It's fine, just get it past a CGM that does not mind it much.

Back