• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Watchdog Man Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, chapter 118 of One Punch Man has already come out, showing us the result and some of the development of Garou's confrontation against that strange hero who dresses in a dog costume. It turns out that it can be one of the most powerful Class S heroes of all as it literally humiliates Garou without the slightest effort and after sodomizing a group of monsters possibly of demon level mostly.

Watch Dog Man vs Garou
Watch Dog Man vs Garou 2
Watch Dog Man vs Garou 3
Watch Dog Man vs Garou 4
As shown Watchdog Man must be updated at least to Large Mountain Level or higher as it is well above the Garou that Metal Bat even at times.

What do you think about?

PS: With that cover that Murata sack is worth the wait

I think Watchdog Man is still around Mountain Level ... I can't read Japanese neither Korean but from the pages I can assume his Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist technique is ineffective against Watchdog's animal-esque techniques, maybe on the Bang + Garou panel Bang explained to Garou that his technique is not suited to use against non-human technique or something like that ... IMHO, Attack Potency-wise they are both comparable ... I think their differences are only on Speed and Technique

I also do not think that it seems like Watchdog Man is able to effortlessly defeat Garou in a single strike or somesuch, just that he is swifter and more skilled.

The fight is still enough for an upgrade to mountain level though, as Garou was easily beaten by Watchdog Man and was "lucky to escape with his life" as he put it in the English translation.

Scaling him from Garou seems reasonable, yes.

English scanlation is out ... Watchdog Man won easily (and even stated to be holding back) but still not one-shotted Garou, so at the moment Watchdog is still pretty much a Mountain level I think, and speed level might be the 2nd best among S-heroes (below Flash)

Well, feel free to update him by scaling from Garou.

^He is simply more skilled none of the things he did says he is stronger than metal bat at example since watchdog hit garou several times without defeating him while metal bat needed a single hit but he was simply overwhelmed by Garou's skill

WilliamShadow said:
^He is simply more skilled none of the things he did says he is stronger than metal bat at example since watchdog hit garou several times without defeating him while metal bat needed a single hit but he was simply overwhelmed by Garou's skill
I mean, that he could beat those heroes, as he is obviously faster than all of them (besides genos?)

The edits were sloppily done. For some reason, part (but not all) of his statistics have two columns, but no explanation key at the bottom.

My apologies, I have not yet mastered the format of the profiles of this community. I think it is already solved.

No problem. I have tried to fix the profile.

Ryop said:
KingKane88 said:
He's definitely a lot stronger than Metal Bat, Tanktop, And puri, possibly even Genos
Since when Genos stronger than MB? MB can fight against Dragon level while Genos still have hard time against Demon level
Destructive Power, Genos has been shown to be able to destroy large buildings

I'm sorry but "Destructive Power" means nothing when Metal Bat has been proven to be stronger than Genos.

Metal Bat can deal with Dragon Levels, which Genos at his most recent upgrade in the webcomic now views as an accomplishment.

Metal Bat fought against Garou after he beat Tanktop Master, who was stated to be on par with Genos.

Metal Bat at his max strength was even said by Garou to be able to one shot him.

Going by that reasoning Genos is also stronger than Gouketsu since he has better destructive feats. Or even stronger than Monster Garou.

Ryukama said:
I'm sorry but "Destructive Power" means nothing when Metal Bat has been proven to be stronger than Genos.
Metal Bat can deal with Dragon Levels, which Genos at his most recent upgrade in the webcomic now views as an accomplishment.

Metal Bat fought against Garou after he beat Tanktop Master, who was stated to be on par with Genos.

Metal Bat at his max strength was even said by Garou to be able to one shot him.

Going by that reasoning Genos is also stronger than Gouketsu since he has better destructive feats. Or even stronger than Monster Garou.
I see I see, Sorry I was confused. :)

Nothing to apologize about at all. It's all good. Hope I cleared some things up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back