• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wasted Ladies: Cursed Technique vs Art of Hamon (Jujutsu Kaisen vs JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

NOBARA KUGISAKI VS LISA LISA
Shibuya Incident Arc key used
Nobara physicals scales to at most 25.2 Tons of TNT, higher with weapons, even higher with hairpin, far higher with Black Flash
Lisa Lisa scales to 12 Tons of TNT
Speed Equalized
SBA

Nobara Kugisaki:
Lisa Lisa:
Incon:
Probably Nobara. The only thing Lisa has going for her is dura neg, but honestly it’s so minute compared to Nobaras damage transferral that it probably wouldn’t be that effective. I might be missing something here, but with Nobara’s higher AP and arguably stronger hax, I give here the dub.

Rey Infinito lisa solos though

Okay so, Lisa has Durability Negation via Hamon, and she has Statistics Amplification so she can scale higher. Helping her Durability and Speed.

Lisa has Purification (Type 3) so she can cure herself of Cursed Energy's negative effects, should Nobara even hit her. She also is far better at combat and has Acrobatics to dodge Nobara's nails. Nobara's Damage Transferal through Resonance is useless without her getting something biological or energetically connected to Lisa. And even IF she landed it, Lisa has Regeneration Low-Mid and Healing.

And most of all, she has the Red Stone of Aja, which through SBA at full power is 7-A…. And is SoL because it is literal light from the sun

Vote for Lisa

how effectively can Lisa use Hamon?
Muuuuch better than Joseph. And was a huuuge threat to Kars
This!1!!! but backwards

Reallisticaly she should quite skilled as she has trained the Hamon since her childhood, and her disciples managed to train Joseph/Caesar to the point of being able to face the Pillar Men. Unfortunately we don't have many on-screen feats for her since she lost like nothing lol but she wouldn't have to envy anything to the uses of Jonathan or Will with their techniques. Probably the 2nd best Hamon user.

And most of all, she has the Red Stone of Aja, which through SBA at full power is 7-A…. And is SoL because it is literal light from the sun
Pretty sure she can't get the Red Stone to that level because it requires a ridiculous amount of energy hence why it's not listed as part of her AP. Kars was the only one who managed to do it and it was by complete accident.

Pretty sure she can't get the Red Stone to that level because it requires a ridiculous amount of energy hence why it's not listed as part of her AP. Kars was the only one who managed to do it and it was by complete accident.
SBA automatically puts it at its strongest. And even hypothetically not… Lisa's Hamon is 3x greater than Josephs. And with it being an amplifier of Hamon already that already makes it sooo much stronger. Plus with SBA Time, she can use the light of the sun at the middle of the day, to charge it up even further BEYOND throughout the fight.

"ZAMN! SHE'S 50?!?" FRA.
SBA automatically puts it at its strongest. And even hypothetically not… Lisa's Hamon is 3x greater than Josephs. And with it being an amplifier of Hamon already that already makes it sooo much stronger. Plus with SBA Time, she can use the light of the sun at the middle of the day, to charge it up even further BEYOND throughout the fight.
It'll definitely be really strong but nowhere near the level of Kars.
Think the fact its not listed in stats should tell u its not used like so.
But she did use it like so and achieved 9-B level of energy with just regular sunlight. Now imagine if she channeled Hamon through it like Kars did.

But she did use it like so and achieved 9-B level of energy with just regular sunlight. Now imagine if she channeled Hamon through it like Kars did.
Not what I meant. The page doesn't list it in her stats so its not meant to be used in such a way. Though the page could just be outdated.

Okay so, Lisa has Durability Negation via Hamon, and she has Statistics Amplification so she can scale higher. Helping her Durability and Speed.

Lisa has Purification (Type 3) so she can cure herself of Cursed Energy's negative effects, should Nobara even hit her. She also is far better at combat and has Acrobatics to dodge Nobara's nails. Nobara's Damage Transferal through Resonance is useless without her getting something biological or energetically connected to Lisa. And even IF she landed it, Lisa has Regeneration Low-Mid and Healing.

Vote for Lisa
Honestly I didn't know much about Nobara and was kinda unsure of how useful Lisa's hax are, but yeah honestly that sounds like more than enough. Her being able to stat amp herself all the way to Nobara's level seems like a bit of a stretch, but honestly her having the Red Stone on hand sells it for me. Even though it may not reach 7-A levels exactly, with the amplification it provides it should put Lisa's Hamon in the 7-B ish range at least. I'll switch my vote to her now.

Alright, I feel like this is def enough votes to close this matchup. Though I don't entirely remember if there is a set amount of votes needed for a matchup to be finished.

Alright, I feel like this is def enough votes to close this matchup. Though I don't entirely remember if there is a set amount of votes needed for a matchup to be finished.
At least 7 votes in total and 3 above the opponent it's needed to start grace.

Back