• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lucifer only has conceptual manipulation because he created a separate universe and The Endless showed up there. On his profile it even says this " Conceptual Manipulation, Creation and Existence Erasure (Created The Endless as a side-effect of shaping creation, and can destroy them should he wish)". If he actually does have comparable concept manipulation then show feats and show feats of the Endless rebuffing him.

It also says this on his profile "(True-Godly. Walked past 7 different layers of death and no-selled being inflicted with infinite deaths at once. Death herself does not apply to him. Exists beyond all levels of existence and nonexistence, in the boundless void beyond everything)." So that seems really inconsistent to me. For the record even The Presence doesn't have conceptual manipulation on his profile.

And yeah I doubt this thread will ever finish lol but I don't mind. These kind of debates are really fun.

Yes, I think the Vertigo profiles need fixing, for one Death, claimed a Creation older than the Presence himself .

About Destiny, this is something I just copy pasted from a CRT I made

Destiny's book is based on the Script, the Script that contains even contains Michael and Lucifer.

This chapter shows that Michael and Lucifer are still part of the Book of Destiny.That both of them cant change what's written in the Book, because if they can then they would have already done so(or Michael because he seems desperate enough to threaten Destiny)

http://***************.to/Comic/Lucifer-2000/Issue-52?id=23725

Also, the only way for Destiny to know the fates of Lucifer and Michael is if they exist inside the Book.It won't make sense for Destiny to know the fate of Lucifer and Michael if they exist outside it.Destiny knows the future because he reads his Book if Michael and Lucifer are not part of it then how can he know their fate?

It also says in the chapter that The Script that the book is based o is changing.So what could this Script be?

Its the plan of the Presence. The Book is Creation while The Script is the Presence's plan.So Lucifer and Michael exist inside the book because the Book is based on the Script that was written by the Presence

So in this scan

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/B2tcF19Fmv...wXO7A6uAYxMOQKnLsXyi2ajARwtvZGy7W4neBvl=s1600

Lucifer: Even though I know you're really just a side effect?

Destiny: Indeed? of what?

Lucifer: Of my father.Or rather his deterministic approach to the act of Creation

Destiny is the side effect of the Presence predetermining Creation.Destiny isn't just a side of effect of Creation but the side effect of the act of the Presence creating a plan for Creation to follow

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111302904/6135495-0705100652-SzIQO.jpg:

This scan also said that:

In the Beginning was the Word, and it was traced by hand on the first page of his Book before it was ever spoken aloud

' 'The Word is an abstract entity and an aspect of The Presence. Having been formed when God first sang creation into being, The Word is God's executor, killing all those who defy him

The Word is as old as Creation both being created when the Presence first spoke and yet Destiny exist even before this.This means that Destiny exist before Creation itself, or rather it came into being when the Presence created the Plan even before Creation

>"For the record even The Presence doesn't have conceptual manipulation on his profile."

[after looking at the profile]

Confused jack sparrow

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» Don't look at me man I didn't make it. I'm sure he has some level of concept manipulation but if it can't even create/erase High 1-B entities it's worse than the Chaos Gods concept manip anyway.

As for the destiny thing still not a concept manipulation feat. I mean it's impressive but irrelevant. Also I'm starting to get really ******* tired of typing out the word "concept" lol.

>┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» Don't look at me man I didn't make it. I'm sure he has some level of concept manipulation but if it can't even create/erase High 1-B entities it's worse than the Chaos Gods concept manip anyway.

or that the Endless are really that hard to get rid off? you haven't really given anything that proves that the Chaos Gods are above the Endless, just that they have more concept that they embody which doesn't equate to superiority

Huh? The Endless have 0 feats of concept manipulation resistance at all. Khorne is able to devour High 1-B conceptual entities. The burden of proof is on YOU to prove they can survive/rebuff that. Don't try to shift it back to me. You can't present no feats and then claim I need more.

Webcamparrot said:
Huh? The Endless have 0 feats of concept manipulation resistance at all. Khorne is able to devour High 1-B conceptual entities. The burden of proof is on YOU to prove they can survive/rebuff that. Don't try to shift it back to me. You can't present no feats and then claim I need more.
Also, a High 1-B can be dimensions above another High 1-B

Just saying that The Endless are above races of High 1-Bs that can control the plot and stars that live in a realm above the multiverse

Destruction will Destroy infinite High 1-B Creations (all with realms transcendent of that reality such as the City of Stars) across an infinite Void.What does the Chaos Gods have that they wont get killed just because of the difference in power? You're basically saying that he wins just because concept manip without actually giving any feats for the Chaos Gods that compares to what the Endless has and if the Chaos Gods actually affected someone as powerful as the Endless

Hax has nothing to do with AP but if you want me to quantify the chaos gods I can. People underestimate how vast the warp is a lot, it's not just baseline High 1-B. I'm going to para-phrase Azzy here somewhat.

So firstly think of The Warp as a great ocean. Just the surface of this ocean is an infinite dimensional space, but this ocean is also infinitely deep. Just dipping below the surface will present you with a place that is unfathomably more complex than the surface above. The Warp is also connected to an infinite number of real space universes that are themselves more than countably dimensional. If any one of the chaos gods were left unopposed/managed to defeat the others their sheer might would destroy all of that. So Khorne is also capable of destroying an infinite number of High 1-B spaces + whatever you consider those real space universes to be because those are kinda vague.

As for Destruction he's not actually destroying all those at once right? It's just that those High 1-B creations are eventually going to be destroyed which implies Destruction will be involved. The Chaos God feat is all at once.

If there is some kind of AP advantage it's not huge and I certainly don't think it would be enough to "lol nope" either's hax.

Chayden01 said:
Hey I'm new to this site! How do you vote?
you just comment who you think wins and for what reason

also this here fight has been dead for over 2 years now please do not comment on very old threads such as this its called necro and its frowned upon to do that

Back