• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanted to ask peoples help here while creating a new profile

So as the title says, I'm pretty much inexperienced in creating profile but wanted to do it anyway as I've seen other wiki members who read the series of the characters profile i will be creating (Worthless and Celestial Pegasus)

The characters name is Makoto Takatsuki and he is from a novel called Shinja Zero No Megami-Sama.

I would have completely forgotten about the series but the light novel got licensed for official translation by j-novels club so thought its the right time to create the MC's profile as he has some good feats and hax so a prime powerscaling candidate
Screenshot_20210914-003431.jpg

I will be slowly creating a sandbox of MC's profile here based on the current fan translated ln vollumes (3 vollumes) and ask for help here from other experienced members

Though if it break's any rules i wont absolutely mind if this thread was taken down.So don't hesitate to remove it👍

Worthless,btw how many keys do u think Makoto should have?
Currently I'm thinking of this:
1.Base form
2.With Spirits
3.With Great Water Spirit
4.Spirit Arm
5.Spirit King
6.With Goddess Gift(basically when he got Sun and Destiny magic)
7.With Multiple Great water spirit
7.After 1000 year

And a sperate key for his Dagger and related abilitiesr
Though its too many I can't really think of anything less than that

This probably would be better as a general discussion instead of Q&A, but well, good to know that someone is working in it, I could give some help if needed since I readed the wn, also, as far I remember the wn and ln are basically the same so wouldn't be better to make a profile based in the wn? If later the ln made important changes then a separate profile of it could be made.
Worthless,btw how many keys do u think Makoto should have?
Currently I'm thinking of this:
1.Base form
2.With Spirits
3.With Great Water Spirit
4.Spirit Arm
5.Spirit King
6.With Goddess Gift(basically when he got Sun and Destiny magic)
7.With Multiple Great water spirit
7.After 1000 year

And a sperate key for his Dagger and related abilitiesr
Though its too many I can't really think of anything less than that
From memory I think it could be something like this:
  1. Before Spirit Magic
  2. After Spirit Magic
  3. Spirit Arm
  4. Spirit King
  5. 1000 Years Before
  6. 1000 Years After
Though if there don't really are much difference in abilities and tier wise it could be less so there don't are to repetitive keys.

And things like the dagger would be just equipment, he had it even before the Spirit Magic right? So it would be the most offensive thing for the first key (and actually the later keys but anyways).

Though if there don't really are much difference in abilities and tier wise it could be less so there don't are to repetitive keys.
Basically normal human before spirit
But wall level with water manipulation

With spirit Magic yamata no orochi would be building level and even sky cutting feat
Xp16w9E_d.webp

With great water spirit at best country with direct Statement (specially with dia but I'm guessing that would be before 1000 years) but still city level

Spirit king is planatery, possibly star level

Spirit arm at the very least county level, can also be used for lifting strength of stopping meteor

With divinity he was able to freeze whole northern continent

After 1000 years against fight of Astaroth even mountain ranges were getting destroyed just by the sheer force of their presence

Many needs calculation too.

Basically normal human before spirit
But wall level with water manipulation

With spirit Magic yamata no orochi would be building level and even sky cutting feat
Xp16w9E_d.webp

With great water spirit at best country with direct Statement (specially with dia but I'm guessing that would be before 1000 years) but still city level

Spirit king is planatery, possibly star level

Spirit arm at the very least county level, can also be used for lifting strength of stopping meteor

With divinity he was able to freeze whole northern continent

After 1000 years against fight of Astaroth even mountain ranges were getting destroyed just by the sheer force of their presence

Many needs calculation too.
Yeah, there are bigs jumps in strength, abilities and , which is why initially I think is worth that amount of keys, but with the calcs to back them.

You could begin to make the profiles adding the powers to the keys and later when the calc are done and evaluated you simple add the values to the stats and done.

You know how to make sandbox? If you don't have any experience I can help talking for private or in your wall so the thread itself can focus in the things like the calcs and abilities.

add them the references
Okay wanted to ask.Did Makoto get any extra abilities after acquiring spirit magic?
Cuz only his mana limit and Magic potency increased, right?
The only extra ability he will be having most probably is Non physical interaction lol

Okay wanted to ask.Did Makoto get any extra abilities after acquiring spirit magic?
Cuz only his mana limit and Magic potency increased, right?
The only extra ability he will be having most probably is Non physical interaction lol
I mean, he got others skills after Spirit Magic, like the charm, but I was thinking more in things that the wiki consider abilities instead of the skill of the system of the novel, like fire manip with fire spirits and minor emphatic manip with the charm skill (which I think is before the spirit arm right? So it would go to that), in the spirit arm key one ability he get would be shapeshifting, etc.

Things like Danmaku, creation (for the creation of the several water animals and constructs) and summoning don't really remember now exactly in which key they should be added, just that they should.

Last edited:
Keep going
This is likely one of the better Isekais which i enjoyed
Oh I will! Just git caught up on another series.

I like the Konosuba references I'll carry on. Also should I read manga or LN or WN.

I was reading the manga but are the other versions better?

Oh I will! Just git caught up on another series.

I like the Konosuba references I'll carry on. Also should I read manga or LN or WN.

I was reading the manga but are the other versions better?
You could read the wn since there is much material to read so you enjoy for a long time, or like much the story and rush it until the current point.

Back