• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wank your favorite character/verse here.

Like the title said. Wank your favorite characters/verses here. Preferably use arguments that have a little bit of logic even if it's completely nonsensical.

I'll start first.

Naruto: Tobirama Senju has a technique where he creates infinite amounts of paper bombs, putting him at High 3-A. Anyone around Tobirama's level of power scales around that. Later on in the New Era, Naruto and Sasuke fought Momoshiki in a different dimension that he likely created, which means Naruto, Sasuke, The Otsutsukis, The Five Kage, and Boruto all scales to Low 2-C. This is supported back in Shippuden where Kaguya who is comparable to Momoshiki creates her own Dimensions, and was going to destroy them all with Expansive Truth Seeking Orbs.

Most of the Shinobi Alliance are also Relativistic to FTL since they can keep up with Darui's Storm Release: Laser Circus.

Results:
Low 2-C SPSM Naruto, Rinnegan Sasuke, Kaguya Otsutsuki and other God Tiers.
High 3-A Tobirama, Edo Madara, Hashirama, Juubito, War Arc Five Kage, Sakura, and other people around their level of power.

SCP-239 is High Tier 0... As a Child
And solo's Fandom (with the exception of Either of my Characters on Godmodes Wiki Fandom)

There is my opinion....

(I'm aware that it is nonsensical but it's fun and games..... Why not)

Last edited:
Danny Phantom

The Ecto-Skeleton is above the Anti-Ghost Missile that could destroy the Ghost Zone which has infinite realms with their own time and space, which obviously means there are infinite universe size realms. Since the Ecto-Skeleton multiples base Danny's natural abilities times 100, that makes Danny's base 100 times weaker than 2-A which is still 2-A, and everyone can fight Danny so everyone is 2-A. The Reality Gauntlet can control all reality so it can manipulate the Ghost Zone which I explained above is 2-A and Pariah could handle power that was stated to be omnipotent so he's At least 2-A.

Result: 2-A/Multiverse level Danny Phantom characters.

Camp Lakebottom

McGee's hiccups erased everything which includes a portal connecting to all the other universes which are countless since there is a universe for everything you can think off.

Result: 2-B/Multiverse level hiccups.

Chaos Legion

Azrail can destroy the 3 worlds which are obviously universe in size.

Result: 2-C/Low Multiversal Chaos Legion characters.

The world of void in dragon ball is stated to lack space and time by beerus, who should have knowledge of higher dimensional worlds.
So by that logic, WoV is 1-A.
Also fusion zamasu is confirmed to be omnipotent in the manga.

IF
IF is clearly a Tier 0 character. Look, he can gain the ability of regeneration after it was already blown to dust. He can also reactively evolve to ANYTHING and went from a Building level to Large Star level and he can transform into ANY form. Saitama, the most powerfully limitless infinite power character would quiver in fear to the Perfect Life Form IF. Shadow and Kars be competing for Ultimate Life Form but IF is the Perfect Life Form

Last edited:
These characters aren't on the wiki, but the ninjas from The Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame can survive three hits (it takes four to kill them) from missiles that are stated to be able to "destroy anything they touch.". Occasionally, the sun is visible, which (I believe) is the largest object shown in the game. The missiles can obviously destroy the sun, and since the ninjas can survive three hits from said missiles, they have at least star level durability, likely much higher. Their speed also increases the longer they build something, so they might have some form of statistics amplification, but I haven't thought about that enough yet.

Saitama = Tier 0. His name is one punch man. Therefore, he can one shot your favorite character AND the tiering system uwu

Steve from Minecraft is able to create infinite servers, each server contains a set of at least 3 infinite space-time continuous (Vanilla Word, Nether, The End) from Steve‘s perspective the entire Minecraft Multiverse (which I already proved to be 2-A) is nothing more than a game, the true himself (The Player) existing on a Higher Dimensional realm, this alone gives a Low 1-C for Steve, and while at creative mode, Steve exists on a infinite higher level of existence compared to his previous form, at creative mode he’s completely unaffected by any interaction of Space-Time and even Dimensional scales, What we see from Steve is a mere Avatar, all of this gives a Acausality type 5, Abstract Existence type 1, Beyond-Dimensional Existence type 2, Reality Warping and Information Manipulation (can alter the server commands at will), Omnipresence (Steve exists across all servers simultaneously, what we see is a mere avatar) at creative mode Steve should be able to affect a never ending finite amount of infinite dimensions, what scales to Low 1-A Steve, I’m gonna make Notch and Herobrine profiles latter.

Result: 2-B | Likely Low 1-C | Possibly Low 1-A Steve

High 1-A goku confirmed.

Low 2-C MFTL+ Naruto lmao.

Orochimaru is stated to have a universe and Sasuke corrupted and destroyed it so everyone who scales to Hebi Sasuke is low 2-C
Itachi also has control over the world of Tsukuyomi creating infinite world so a High 3-A supporting feat
For speed everyone who scales to Land of waves arc characters are FTL scaling to Haku (consistent with fodder like anbu and Samurai having LS statements) for BOS characters they can scale to 1/10th of Choji who can become the size of the mountain the KE of the feat being country level
so far we have FTL and country level BOS characters and low 2-C Mid Tiers
Hagaromo is stated to trancend time and space and can move across them so he is immeasurable and so is every mid-high god tier and Kaguya created 6 universes and can destroy+recreate all 6 so 12x universal we also have Immeasurable jubbi statements
now we have Immeasurable and 6x baseline 2-C Naruto Mid-High God tiers

0 Akuto sai.
The extra universal gods transcend fiction and the fiction transcended by these extra universal gods is in an eternal retreat that lasts forever. There are infinite of these extra universal gods, each with its own intensity story, and they transcend one forever. Akuto resides in a completely different dimension above these extra Universal gods and their eternal fiction, which transcends them infinitely. Akuto is not only Akuto in this dimension, there are archaea type extra universal gods and they have already exceeded the hierarchies of normal extra Universal gods and each of these archaic type extra universal gods have different story density and level, this is a spectrum. spectrum: is a state of infinite change in continuity after each other, that is, there is an infinite hierarchy of archaic types, and Akuto sees this hierarchy as fiction and is at a completely different higher level. Combined with the Akuto identity law, it means that it transcends the whole story and all the stories that might transcend fiction. Akuto will surpass this story, even if it is a story that goes on forever over an endless story that will last forever. Yeah man it's a real grade 0

I was gonna wank RWBY but this says it all for itself

I was gonna wank RWBY but this says it all for itself
.........seriously, i know CsaP wikia allows their users to make their own profiles......but then seriously....the wank/downplay in that wikia...it looks more like jokes battle's cousin in disguise.
Ruby: OMG GUYS WE ARE FINALLY TIER 1 WE CAN BEAT GOKU!
High 1-A Goku: NO.

The Doom Slayer is bare minimum 1-A, as he is comparable to the Dark Lord and the Dark Lord corrupted and bent hell to his will trying to protect and care for it’s inhabitants. Hell is stated to be a realm beyond dimensions, and is made by The Father who existed before realities, and is stated to create realities. The Dark Lord was given the task of caring for Jekkad which he made into hell, and The Father sealed away the Dark Lord because he feared him. He then additionally sealed himself away out of fear that the Dark Lord, while sealed, would steal his “infinite power”.

TR meowth scales to ash's pikachu, who harmed arceus, so he is 2-B and omnipresent.

Karkat took a full power beam from lord english and all it did was make him wake up, 1-A dura and EE resist.

Back