• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanda MoM should tier up

I want you guys to reconsider abt Scarlet Witch (MCU) destroying the darkhold all across the multiverses. I have found an article from Marvel abt this. It said Scarlet witch destroyed the darkhold in all universes. For me personally about you guys considering this feat as a hax which is an Existence Erasure seems nonsense to me bc Marvel states this incident as a destroying darkhold. we should consider it by a thing stated by marvel officially rather than assume it to be something different from what is stated or give her an EE hax. https://www.marvel.com/articles/mov...ltiverse-of-madness-darkhold-book-of-vishanti

For me personally about you guys considering this feat as a hax which is an Existence Erasure seems nonsense to me bc Marvel states this incident as a destroying darkhold.
I don't seem to understand what you're trying to propose here? Are you saying it's an AP feat?

Ok so why is destroying the darkhold and AP feat and not a hax feat? The Darkhold isn't even a physical object afaik, so I don't see how'd that would translate to AP.

Ok so why is destroying the darkhold and AP feat and not a hax feat? The Darkhold isn't even a physical object afaik, so I don't see how'd that would translate to AP.
The Darkhold book is obviously an object. It has shown it could be destroyed by magic knife of that sorcerer.

Wouldn't the feat itself be impossible to quantify? Because destroying a small object like a book in an unknow number of Universe is not something that can be calculated or assumed with precision.

in an unknow number of Universe
Well, the article states that Wanda destroyed the Darkhold in all universes
There was one pure source of good, the Book of Vishanti, which lived in the space between each universe, and one pure source of evil, the Darkhold. At the end of the movie, Wanda destroyed the Darkhold in all universes.
This was also stated in the movie by Doctor Strange

Actually, After releasing DS2 Vs battle gave her hax bc of destroying darkhold in every universe and said it can't be scaled to H3-A bc it is done by hax [you can see it in Note of her profile] and VS gave her EE feat by erasing darkhold in every universe. So I guess BunBun tryna say it makes no sense bc she did not erase it but destroy according to Marvel Official Statement.
I don't seem to understand what you're trying to propose here? Are you saying it's an AP feat?

Wouldn't the feat itself be impossible to quantify? Because destroying a small object like a book in an unknow number of Universe is not something that can be calculated or assumed with precision.
then why do VS battle specific her tier by this feat? that H3A. I always have been wondering abt it from the start but there's no one interested in this topic anymore after wraping up and write her profile. I'll take this chance to ask

If she actually have destroyed the Darkhold in all of the infinite Universes than it would be High 3-A, which would be a huge outlier considering nothing done by the character comes even close to that rating. It would require a lot of evidence to actually prove that she used raw AP to perform the feat rather than simply using hax.

If she actually have destroyed the Darkhold in all of the infinite Universes than it would be High 3-A, which would be a huge outlier considering nothing done by the character comes even close to that rating. It would require a lot of evidence to actually prove that she used raw AP to perform the feat rather than simply using hax.
There's prophecy abt scarlet witch proving her scale probably reach that rating [Rules or annihilates the cosmos]. then what do we need that much more than what we have right now? How can it be a huge outlier?

It was stated in Marvel official website and in the movie that Scarlet witch can annihilate the cosmos. In fact Marvel confirmed that she destroyed infinite Darkhold across universes. I think information that I got is reliable, it's from Marvel official.

It was stated in Marvel official website and in the movie that Scarlet witch can annihilate the cosmos. In fact Marvel confirmed that she destroyed infinite Darkhold across universes. I think information that I got is reliable, it's from Marvel official.
For me it's hax rather than AP, and if it's AP than it's a pretty big outlier and I heavily disagree with it, but maybe others will agree.
However, if this thread is meant to change her rating you should open it in the "Content Revision" threads rather than "General Discussion".

For me it's hax rather than AP, and if it's AP than it's a pretty big outlier and I heavily disagree with it, but maybe others will agree.
However, if this thread is meant to change her rating you should open it in the "Content Revision" threads rather than "General Discussion".
How is this going to be outlier? It was stated at the first place that she can annihilate the cosmos, confirmed by both Marvel Official and sorcerer supreme who has knowledge about mystical things. And destroyed Darkhold in every universes ,which is infinite mass.That could make her become H3-A, I don't think this should be outlier.

They also stated that after she destroyed infinite Darkhold,it's gonna cause something in future, so this should be outlier? Her act cause a consequence in MCU.

How is this going to be outlier? It was stated at the first place that she can annihilate the cosmos, confirmed by both Marvel Official and sorcerer supreme who has knowledge about mystical things. And destroyed Darkhold in every universes ,which is infinite mass.That could make her become H3-A, I don't think this should be outlier.

They also stated that after she destroyed infinite Darkhold,it's gonna cause something in future, so this should be outlier? Her act cause a consequence in MCU.
Is this debating over?

Is this debating over?
Considering that you wont change your mind, I have not intentions to go further. I already stated my opinion and nothing that you said changed it. A statement of "destroying the cosmo" is vague and can be done throught any means, technically Spleep Walking is already able to do so, while her destroying the Darkhold isn't enough considering that was done thanks to her abilities rather than AP, the fact that it states that she "destroyed" them doesn't mean that it was done throught raw AP. You will need more evidence of that to actually make an upgraded to High 3-A, considering it would make a huge jump in ratings.
If this was accepted, I should believe that the barrier the Sorcerers created in the beginning of the movie and the Captain Marvel of the parallel timeline were both High 3-A, which I find really hard to believe. At best she might get a "possibly High 3-A with some magics", but I am honestly against that too. However, this will be my last comment on the matter, considering that I don't want to go any further in this.
Anyways, ask a staff member to change the tag from General Discussion to Content Revision, otherwise I don't think this will be valid even if it somehow get accepted.

Considering that you wont change your mind, I have not intentions to go further. I already stated my opinion and nothing that you said changed it. A statement of "destroying the cosmo" is vague and can be done throught any means, technically Spleep Walking is already able to do so, while her destroying the Darkhold isn't enough considering that was done thanks to her abilities rather than AP, the fact that it states that she "destroyed" them doesn't mean that it was done throught raw AP. You will need more evidence of that to actually make an upgraded to High 3-A, considering it would make a huge jump in ratings.
If this was accepted, I should believe that the barrier the Sorcerers created in the beginning of the movie and the Captain Marvel of the parallel timeline were both High 3-A, which I find really hard to believe. At best she might get a "possibly High 3-A with some magics", but I am honestly against that too. However, this will be my last comment on the matter, considering that I don't want to go any further in this.
Anyways, ask a staff member to change the tag from General Discussion to Content Revision, otherwise I don't think this will be valid even if it somehow get accepted.
I don't think it's kinda vague. If it could be done through any means, It would make no sense to state this kind of prophecy to the one planned to be the strongest witch. It's so obvious this statement coming from Sorcerer Supreme is intended to describe how great her power is. So, It is more sensible to consider this statement to be the term of her power rather than saying it could be done through any means. It would be funny if she was stated she could destroy the universe by Dreamwalking while anyone could either by doing it. why do they have to state it if anyone can do?

Anyway, why is her only hex blast H3A? Could it scale like this?
this will be my last comment on the matter, considering that I don't want to go any further in this.
I think If you decide to jump into the discussion thread, pls stay here till end. I don't think it causes any kind of change in a discussion if you just jump into it, express your opinion then decide to not read comments replying/arguing to you. I guess they write this and choose it to be a discussion thread bc they want to discuss, not to being informed then go. I don't wanna seem rude but I just wonder what we get from this when you tell your opinion then go. where's the discussion? thank you

Back