• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waluigi vs Big Chungus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I'll make it clear I'm going to vote for Chungus here.

Some of my points:

1. Hax. Chungus has the hax advantage, being able to BFR Waluigi, cut away the animation so he stops flat or straight up delete him. Chungus, unlike Bugs Bunnny, is ruthless in combat and will probably try to kill Waluigi as soon as he can.

2. AP. Given their sizes in the image, I'd give it roughly three seconds before Chungus grows so large that Waluigi can't see over Chungus' toe. At this point, Chungus could likely just hit Waluigi and kill him that way.

3. Lore:

Waluigi is the ultimate example of the individual shaped by the signifier. Waluigi is a man seen only in mirror images; lost in a hall of mirrors, he is a reflection of a reflection of a reflection. You start with Mario ― the wholesome all Italian plumbing superman, you reflect him to create Luigi ― the same thing but slightly less. You invert Mario to create Wario ― Mario turned septic and libertarian ― then you reflect the inversion in the reflection: you create a being who can only exist in reference to others. Waluigi is the true nowhere man, without the other characters he reflects, inverts and parodies he has no reason to exist. Waluigi's identity only comes from what and who he isn't ― without a wider frame of reference, he is nothing. He is not his own man. In a world where our identities are shaped by our warped relationships to brands and commerce, we are all Waluigi.
~ The Internet​
It is commonly understood that Waluigi is a being that cannot exist without a wider frame of reference, as this passage from the Great Book of Waluigi states, and without one he will fade away and ultimately cease to exist. In many ways, Chungus is the opposite to this, as Chungus does not need a wider frame of reference or characters to bounce off of, Chungus is a being within and of himself. That being said, however:

Big Chungus has no beginning, Big Chungus has no end. Big Chungus is infinite. Millions of years after our civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, Big Chungus will endure. Big Chungus is eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. We are rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh, we touch Big Chungus mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. In truth, organic Life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Our lives are measured in years and decades. We wither and die. Big Chungus is everlasting. Compared to it, we are nothing. Big Chungus imposes order on the chaos of organic life. We exist because Big Chungus allows it and we will end because Big Chungus demands it. Big Chungus transcends our very understanding, we cannot grasp the nature of Big Chungus existence
~ The Internet​
Here we get more info on just what Big Chungus is, Chungus something outside our understanding, something that could end human life on a whim. Waluigi is a martyr, always sacrificing his own enjoyment so that others may have their time in the limelight.

With this knowledge, it is safe to assume that at the point that once Chungus has begun to destroy the universe, Waluigi's wider frame of reference will cease to exist and Waluigi along with it, leaving only Chungus to continue expanding in the black void of space.

Goddamn it, I wanna argue for the superior meme, but Mofuk makes too good of a point.

Ugandan Chungus FRA

It's a reference to your Mofuko form.

Also covert swearing because whynot

Well, darn. It's there now. Just needs adding.

I might change my pfp just because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back