• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White vs Spamton G. Spamton

Ok so in the file the sprite for the round blue thing is a pipis_egg, but It also is an invasive species of freshwater clam according to the flavor
fascinating

wait I’m pretty sure there’s flavor text calling it an egg
From the Deltarune wiki...

Pipis. [Encounter]
''The Original'' An invasive species of freshwater clam. [Check]
<Number> liked this! [Small text; random number between 42 and 5555][2]
Nothing happened! [S-Action or R-Action]

From the Deltarune wiki...

Pipis. [Encounter]
''The Original'' An invasive species of freshwater clam. [Check]
<Number> liked this! [Small text; random number between 42 and 5555][2]
Nothing happened! [S-Action or R-Action]
Ok so in the file the sprite for the round blue thing is a pipis_egg, but It also is an invasive species of freshwater clam according to the flavor
fascinating

Well clams are edible and apparently pipis live in fresh water, probably organic?
anyways Spamton still went to cyber grill so, he still has eaten darkner food, which works the same as lightner food

i still think that we shouldn't just assume that the clams are organic since we're literally in cyberworld where basically all the food is somehow related to code and wires

i still think that we shouldn't just assume that the clams are organic since we're literally in cyberworld where basically all the food is somehow related to code and wires
It’s dark world code, which means magic made it organic
especially considering that queen is the only darkner referred to as a robot, despite the whole dark world being cyber theme
and there’s evidence to suggest darkners can bleed but
A
A
A
A
A

It’s dark world code, which means magic made it organic
especially considering that queen is the only darkner referred to as a robot, despite the whole dark world being cyber theme
and there’s evidence to suggest darkners can bleed but
A
A
A
A
A
you'd need to prove that cyber city darkners bleed first

you'd need to prove that cyber city darkners bleed first
Lancer and Susie’s comment about blood in the context of darkners both are a pretty strong case, and I’m fairly certain it’s reverse burden of proof since your claim is that cyber city darkners work different from other darkners

Lancer and Susie’s comment about blood in the context of darkners both are a pretty strong case, and I’m fairly certain it’s reverse burden of proof since your claim is that cyber city darkners work different from other darkners
what statement?
All i know is a random statement from Susie about everyone being made of blood only for a bunny saying that only humans are made of blood later on.

what statement?
All i know is a random statement from Susie about everyone being made of blood only for a bunny saying that only humans are made of blood later on.
Susie was in the dark world when making the statement, and was talking about fighting darkners specially when she said it

whatever, still doesn't change the fact that Walter can't win here.
Some crazy scenario like him poisoning food at the Cyber Grill is impossible because the Cyber Grill is in an unclear location in the Cyber World where Spamton USED to dine, currently he is pretty much broke and clearly doesn't go there anymore.
Heck, even if Walter figured out a way to get to the dark world, specifically cyber world and then managed to actually survive long enough to find spamton he would still fail for the reason above.
But tbh he'd die before he could get there after getting jumped by some Ambulance or a data cat shooting sonic waves at him, so that argument goes out of the window.

Now let's think about trying to trick spamton...not gonna work, even when trying to strike a deal with kris he continuously shot at him using surface scaling mini-spamtons and words. He could also use his danmaku attack of sucking up kromer which only works on money since Kris' soul didn't get affected by it, though it still sucks up $ symbols which damage you.

Basically, whether or not Spamton is organic doesn't matter, what matters is that Walter stands 0 chance here.

CRT inorganic physiology offa Spamton and call me then mate-
If he is inorganic then that means he’s just an inorganic thing that can eat food and be affected by it like everything else, which is what I’ve been saying since you started with this
so yeah it'd take a good 3-5 hours of inhaling that shiz non-stop for him to die.
Proof? It’s gas not a physical attack

why tf would i be asking that if i did watch the show? Not everyone has seen every damn popular show
well
it takes effect within moments, far far less than three hours. Fast enough to that the victims can't escape a van (while he holds against the door)

well
it takes effect within moments, far far less than three hours. Fast enough to that the victims can't escape a van (while he holds against the door)
should be damn fast enough for Spamton to just one-shot him, especially considering the fact that, judging by the victims dying in a closed van, it would need to happen in a close space since that would increase the concentration of the gas manyfold.

Either way i still vote spamton since he just one-shots walter with one of his attacks

Back