• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wally West New Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't he just moving so fast that everything else is frozen in comparison?

It isn't, this isn't just Flash seeing everything frozen relative to him.Time really stopped

But I don't know if this will be useful since it isn't really something he can control and it's just a result of his heart condition.It's more of a liability to him than something he can use effectively

Well, it is related to his speed, so I think that at best he simply achieved a similar type of ability as the one that Zoom uses.

Probably, but the comics kept saying that he stopped time

He also reversed time to save Dick but doing so almost killed him (he got stuck in the speed force)

Okay. Well, he used to be able to run backwards and forwards through time before being de-aged.

Infinite speed might be warranted though.

But it is best if you ask Matthew to give input here first.

So should we consider it as an outlier until we get more proof?

Okay. Should we close this thread in the meantime?

It's because of his heart condition affecting the speed force, he can't control it, it's just something that happens when he overexerts himself.Another speedster who was matching Wally in speed was also stopped in time

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WtZ9oh8dj...-hEEblkosuNTvMBc2HNFBgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO016.jpg

It's Wally's heart condition affecting the speed force, the speed force flickers and stops time with Wally the only one being able to move

There's also this feat of Wally reverting time to save Dick

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KpvYOcA_8...oci5U2lZOzShDgZiLFp0RgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO021.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cYGVzSLFm...gRtbMiagaKdTDCL2nMB4JQCHMYCw/s1600/RCO022.jpg

But as you can see in the 2nd scan reverting time caused him to be frozen by the Speed Force

Okay. Perhaps we should give current Wally infinite speed under special conditions then. I hope that DC Comics are not planning to kill him off again.

Isn't that some sort of time manipulation?

Well, it is connected to his speed, so I do not think so.

Okay. Are you willing to adjust the profile accordingly?

Thank you. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back