• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wally vs Jean Pierre Manuel 0-0-0

latest

Speed Equal
Fight is here
598feacad57784f685118741cc748368.jpg

Wally
Jean

Last edited:
Wally not only skillstomps but also has the slight advantage in AP.

By the looks of Yuto's profile, he just seems like Ippo but with worse AP, worse stamina, worse hax and worse skill.

The Ap difference is too little to make any difference

Jean here has:
  • higher reaction/slow motion
  • higher range
  • higher skill given Jean, even in his first key, was the one who was closer to reach the perfection in boxe.
  • I also assume higher experience? Jean was an undefeated champions for 10 years and trained since he was little.

higher reaction/slow motion
can't argue with that
higher range
yup
higher skill given Jean, even in his first key, was the one who was closer to reach the perfection in boxe.
I don't really get the "perfection" you're arguing for, and the scan on his profile doesn't provide any context either.

I think Wally's best skill feats are being the Indenosian Featherweight champ after just 3 wins and being stated to be unpredictable by Ricardo Martinez, who's by far the most skilled (also has the best ANPR) boxer in the series.
I also assume higher experience? Jean was an undefeated champions for 10 years and trained since he was little.
I guess.

Now, Wally's advantages:
  • Better Stamina (Jean technically has "likely Peak Human" via taking punches and not passing out, though that's not really a Peak Human feat, imo)
  • More flexible
  • Slightly better AP (1.5x)
  • Stealth Mastery

I don't really get the "perfection" you're arguing for, and the scan on his profile doesn't provide any context either.
He was just the skillest boxer before Yu showed up, as simple as that. It means he has more skill than any world champion that ever existed.
That's when he enter yu's state, that state basically gives you an OP control over you body to the point you can controls the smallest parts increasing your technique performance by a huge amount.
  • Better Stamina (Jean technically has "likely Peak Human" via taking punches and not passing out, though that's not really a Peak Human feat, imo)
that's mainly his SW which it's not really applicable in this context imo, regardless, he still scales to a "boxe champion level" stamina, it isn't low indeed but Jean has the lowest one in this match up, sure
  • More flexible
  • Slightly better AP (1.5x)
  • Stealth Mastery
no idea how this helps, will he try hide in the ring?

Back