• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wall level+ upgrade to DB

This is a pretty straightforward thread.
Kid Chi-Chi's durability currently scales to 5,294,205 joules, which she was unscathed by, which is only 1.97716182x away from Wall level+.

My proposals:

1. Chi-Chi's Durability is upgraded to Wall level+, which affects the entirety of the Wall level characters.
  2. Yamcha's Attack Potency is upgraded to Wall level+, which affects the entirety of the Wall level characters except for Chi-Chi.

As far as i know tier jumps and "+" with upscaling are only allowed when the difference is 1.15x or less, might have been changed since last time i checked

According to the Daizenshuu, in order to completely tank an opponent's attack, you need to be twice as powerful (i.e., Android 17's Barrier canceling out Piccolo's Hellzone Grenade), and it's safe to assume the same logic applies to one-shotting an opponent, as Yamcha did Chi-Chi.

However, I'm not too sure how the Wiki would respond to that databook statement.

I'm not sure if we can assume a tier jump like that; and kaizenshuu isn't the most consistent with guidebook statements.

That sounds interesting, got scans? Although the consistentecy might hurt, especially since it could inflate the pages.

Back