• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waifu Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Get it?

Ef2
Lucina

Camilla

They fight on a beach

Lucina has a steel sword and an iron sword

Camilla is on her wyvern, has an iron axe and her trademark axe

20 meters away

Lucina not only deals effective damage against Camilla's wyvern with the wyrmslayer, but can also heal herself with Aether so il vote for her

This is completely one-sided in Lucina's favor with the Wyrmslayer, maybe if it was like, a regular sword and lance against Camilla with a generic axe and tome and then it would be a more even match

My least favorite FE female defeats one of my favorite females FRA

Now please excuse me as I cry in a corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back