• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

It can always get worse in this line of work, and it probably will.

I say this as someone who has been in this line of work firsthand

TL;DR

Selen was terminated without notice and was being mistreated behind the scenes by staff and talents alike. This all culminated in her taking to her old channel, Dokibird, and firing back. She stated she wanted to let bygones be bygones but Niji has been trying to slander her and do damage control, subsequentially making things worse with each attempt.

They released two videos yesterday, one on Elira's channel where the talents go over the "truth" or at least their perspective, and another where the CEO personally apologized and did the famed CEO bow of shame.

Overall things aren't looking good for Niji and they have lost a lot of business and fans.

Me personally, I don't like drama but I'm waiting until definitive things are released, most likely from the legal battle but for now I just am like "Eh, it's probably gonna get worse but I don't wanna ruin my mood."

Don't let this distract you from the fact Pekora owns a monkey.

Well this fiasco is indeed atrocious, it even drag the others who are innocent on this whole situation

But regardless, you don't need to be worried for taking the fanarts of NijiEN livers (on this case the girls except Enna and Millie) because doing that will support the artists instead

#positivitespamfornijien is trending. Its to 90% full of anti Niji memes.

LrillQc.png

Woudnt suprise me if that was the case, but nope, its delusional Nijifans trying to salvage their oshis reputation.

Like damn, Voxs community is worse than every Hololive Incel community combined. Fandeads have NOTHING on kindreds and that scares me.

It might be bad to say, but I wonder how many of these people would eat crow if the allegations against Vox surfaces more and even gets proven.
There is a lot to unpack from the past lives of these vtubers that people formerly ignored that now might be true.
I do hope it doesn't become a witch hunt in case those bad stuff are wrong, though that's a bit wishful thinking.

I also feel bad for the newer gens and those just entirely unrelated here getting included in Niji's decline. Hopefully Doki sets a precedent for them and they enjoy the same fan retention (or even growth) in their eventual departure from Nijisuckji.

Brother they (Not Nijisanji themselve mind you, brainless fans) released a "counter document" against Doki 😭

It boils down to Selen being menhera, straight up fatherless behavior

I've been out of the loop for a while with past Nijisanji events, but what exactly happened with Vox?

Ah, I see. Well with Critical, SomeOrdinaryGamers and Asmongold covering this situation, I'm really curious if Anycolor is gonna keep digging their hole to the planet's core or finally swallow their pride.

This is just pathetic, thanks for whoever made this, we are now going to support whoever in that list (except Tectone of course lmao)

That list got deleted once already, thats cringe.

Oh my god they still have the Shinri doxx on it. I didnt know he was gay, good for him. I hope Cover sues their asses

Back