• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Void vs Chaos

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Speed equal
Both 2-C
Void and Chaos Elfillis will be used

Vs

Ok in that case then, I believe Void wins via his passives. Though out of curiosity, what advantages does Chaos have against Void?

For a second i thought this was Void against Chaos from Sonic.

Anyway, Void doesn't has passives last time i remember.

Generally Void should scale to or above Fecto. It all comes down to agility and powers. Both have a very similar arsenal but Void has danmaku and has the mind hax waves which are layered. Neither really resist each other's hax so at the moment i would say inconclusive since it comes down to who can hax who first.

What passives?
For a second i thought this was Void against Chaos from Sonic.

Anyway, Void doesn't has passives last time i remember.
Ok so Void is basically a stronger version of Void Termina, who was made out of the Jamba Heart, which is made from the Jamba Heart pieces, which can take over someone just by being around them. Chaos Elfilis and their other forms don't resist the passives that the Jamba Heart has that I can find on their page.

Oh you mean that one scene where DDD looks at a Jamba Heart and gets insta corrupted
Yeah that makes sense

But yeah, I unfortunately think this is a stomp, as Chaos doesn't really have a counter to Void's passives.

Ok so Void is basically a stronger version of Void Termina, who was made out of the Jamba Heart, which is made from the Jamba Heart pieces, which can take over someone just by being around them. Chaos Elfilis and their other forms don't resist the passives that the Jamba Heart has that I can find on their page.
The profile seems to imply that it now only works via waves:
Corruption, Empathic Manipulation, Morality Manipulation (It should be noted that now his Corruption needs to be manually activated through omnidirectional shockwaves)

That only goes over Corruption, not the other stuff. And even then, you can just argue that Void Termina actively using his hax is stronger than his passive, as the Kirby cast has shown to be able to resist being near the Jamba Heart pieces without getting corrupted in the game or that he has Resistance Negation. And he's still made out of the Jamba Heart at the end of the day, meaning that he should still have it's passives. Saying that he now for some reason needs to manually use his haxs for them to work and doesn't have the passives that the Jamba Heart pieces have for some reason despite being made out of them makes not much sense, as that goes against what the Jamba Heart pieces can do.

Back