• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Void Entity tries to solo your verse!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Well, letsadie! By the way keys just don't matter when it comes to Entity, cause one can't leave the void

Enitity is so sick of having no fair matches that I can find that he takes his anger out on your verses.

Round 1: Void Entity has no prep

Round 2: Void Entity has 1 year of prep

Fun Fact... Altair should have High-Godly, since she came back after being erased from conceptual level existence by Sirius....

hahaha I currently have information at .... Regeneration (High-Godly. She was able to regenerate from conceptual destroyed after her entire existence was erased by Sirius), Immortality Negation (Types 1, 3, 5, 6, and 8) & Regeneration Negation (High-Godly. She was able to erase Sirius who possessed all her abilities and powers without being able to regenerate or take control of her body), Resistance to Immortality Negation (Types 1, 3, 5, 6, and 8) & Regeneration Negation (High-Godly. She was capable of come back even when the The Sixty-Sixth Movement already absorbed/erased her even on a conceptual level, effectively bypassing resurrection, immortality, and regeneration)

I currently have those links and feats, but I'm bored to make a CRT.

Well, letsadie! By the way keys just don't matter when it comes to Entity, cause one can't leave the void

Enitity is so sick of having no fair matches that I can find that he takes his anger out on your verses.

Round 1: Void Entity has no prep

Round 2: Void Entity has 1 year of prep
One of my favorite verses is Umineko, he dies to everyone who has colorful words

One of my favorite verses is Umineko, he dies to everyone who has colorful words
I mean, he solos or incons my other verses so...

I'd like to mention that Entity's type 4 immortality is conceptual, so you need conceptual type 4 immortality negation to perma kill Entity

I mean, he solos or incons my other verses so...

I'd like to mention that Entity's type 4 immortality is conceptual, so you need conceptual type 4 immortality negation to perma kill Entity
Umineko's CM is Type 1

Kirby-verse
Gets nuked by kirby-verse in the first key
second key idk, many in kirbyverse resist mindhax so they may resist the turning into his minions part.
Tower of god
Everyone dies but then Phantaminum says no and screws over both keys via some cool invulnerability and plot manip
Pokemon
2-Bs with large size type 9 say hi
Jojo
Love train should be capable of dealing with it by reflecting any sort of misfortune
Godzilla
Everyone dies 2nd key, unless they don't and i missed res to corruption in one of the profiles

Kirby-verse
Gets nuked by kirby-verse in the first key
second key idk, many in kirbyverse resist mindhax so they may resist the turning into his minions part.
Tower of god
Everyone dies but then Phantaminum says no and screws over both keys via some cool invulnerability and plot manip
Pokemon
2-Bs with large size type 9 say hi
Jojo
Love train should be capable of dealing with it by reflecting any sort of misfortune
Godzilla
Everyone dies 2nd key, unless they don't and i missed res to corruption in one of the profiles
Isn't Kirby's best feats of corruption/Empathic resist only Multi Galactic?

i guess kirby would lose unless he transmutes him
Goji probs loses now that i notice immortality type 9

but the other two do what they probs have to do

Back