• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Void Boi vs Infinite Ticks

We only use your Dream devourer lavos key after all the void boi profile says it has hax 2A.

And lavos first move is absorption, 2 move is bfr (end of time is 2A range)or power mimicry

I'm sorry I saw the profile wrong and I thought that in this key the Void boi had abstract existence and now that I see it that prevents absorption?

Yeah Abstracts resist absorption, but anyway, 6B Ain isn't Abstract, and what is Lavos 1st move in his 1st key?

XDragnoir said:
Yeah Abstracts resist absorption, but anyway, 6B Ain isn't Abstract, and what is Lavos 1st move in his 1st key?
lavos first move is absorption, 2 move is bfr (end of time is 2A range)or power mimicry

Ain has a type 8 that should allow him to come back from absorption, this BFR is useless because he has this same ability and uses it in himself.

Lavos' can absorb Low 1-C concepts, as all his keys can eat dreams which are that in Chrono iirc, so he can just eat Ain's true self too

Isn't absorption 1C low when it is in its DD form that starts? I remember, although it's been a long time since I played CC and CT.

and according to the wiki it is taken as a possibility that the multiverse of Chrono is 5D but this can be restricted since the tests are very ambiguous?

@Dragnoir

Absorbing type 2 concepts is enought to affect a void

@Oliver

I am pretty sure it has it in base too

also, SBA makes us assume thaat it's the strongest, so Low 1-C, also there's that i say that we threat it as Low 1-C in this battle as i am the OP

Ain is nearly being downgraded to 2B, but anyway, his starting moving is erasing the enemy, and if this doesn't work he erases everything, the latter will probably incap Lavos, because all versions who survive and comes to take the main Lavos' place will die.

actually now that i look better, Base probably doesn't have the absorbtion as it's listed only for DD

Huh

Also, the parralel versions don't need to take his place, they can snipe from their universes

Does their attacks have the same range as their BFR? Because Ain will be at the void in the end of time at this point in battle.

Back