• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vitiate Feat

Just wanted to address something I was a little leery of in the Abeloth/Luke thread. Matthew posted that Vitiate's feat had "sub-atomically destroyed the planet's matter."

And it was later stated that Viviate sub-atomically destroyed the planet's matter. Apply basic reading comprehension again to know that he destroyed everything on a sub-atomic level. You came to this conclusion yourself, it's not hard.

That seemed off to me from what I remembered described in the Revan novel. I checked just to be sure and well... here it is.

"Through the cockpit window Meetra saw a path of destruction winding its way through the city below: the remnants of Revan's crash landing. A massive chunk of permacrete had been smashed loose from a skyscraper passing by on the ship's starboard side. The pavement of the street and sidewalk below had been torn up when the vessel had skipped and skidded down the thoroughfare. The mangled remnants of hovercars and speeders traced an irregular line down the street, the smaller vehicles crushed by the passage of the far more massive starship." - Revan.

If Vitiate's ritual had sub atomically destroyed the planet's matter, why do skyskrapers and sidewalks and hovercars still remain?

There's probably something really obvious I'm overlooking here or that I misunderstood in the OP so I'm sorry if this is a waste of thread space.

Back