• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Visored Infighting: Kensei vs Love

I think Love wins due to greater range, and durability(Withstood Starkk's Wolves). Compare this to Kensei who was unable to finish Wonderweiss who should be weaker than Starkk.

Kensei made Wonderweiss go into Rez while base blitzed and one shot Jushiro = Shunsui who is relative to Love. And because I know someone will try to argue Jushiro’s dura is ass because of his illness, he wasn’t sick at the time and we know that he can take similar levels of damage as Shunsui from Yama when his illness isn’t acting up. Easy dub.

Kensei made Wonderweiss go into Rez
The fight was offscreened, so as far as we know Kensei got one-shotted.
blitzed and one shot Jushiro = Shunsui who is relative to Love.
Jushiro was literally stand there unguarded. He didn't even have his sword drawn. Its pretty clear to me that Jushiro was superior to Wonderweiss since Wonderweiss in Rez got 2 shotted by swordless Yamamoto, and Jushiro was able to survive against Shikai Yamamoto(albeit with Shunsui)

The fight was offscreened, so as far as we know Kensei got one-shotted.
You’d need scans to say Kensei was one shot. You can’t even argue Rez Wonderweiss was unharmed to say Bankai Kensei failed to harm him since he has high speed regen.

What we do know for a fact is that Kensei went Bankai against base Wonderweiss because he was annoyed and that base Wonderweiss couldn’t do a thing to Shikai Kensei. If he proceeded to come back in Rez, common sense dictates that he was forced to use it. Such an implication puts Kensei >>> Masked Mashiro who couldn’t force Wonderweiss to use Rez despite getting ragdolled.

Plus why would that even matter? Base Wonderweiss already scales hilariously above Jushiro ~ Shunsui ~ Love’s tier so Kensei > Love anyway.
Jushiro was literally stand there unguarded. He didn't even have his sword drawn.
Everyone was watching Wonderweiss and Hooleer casually free the top 3 Espada and traitor Captains. The kid literally blitzed straight past all of them to one shot Jushiro from behind and you’re telling me they weren’t on guard at all? No. They just couldn’t respond cuz they are trash to him in terms of speed.
Its pretty clear to me that Jushiro was superior to Wonderweiss since Wonderweiss in Rez got 2 shotted by swordless Yamamoto,
Yama with no sword also thought he could beat the brakes off of Aizen who would clown both Shunsui and Jushiro with stats alone. Rez Wonderweiss also caught Ryujin Jakka barehanded despite Yama gearing up to kill Aizen who is in the same league as Yama.

Jushiro > Wonderweiss in FKT is a pipe dream.
and Jushiro was able to survive against Shikai Yamamoto(albeit with Shunsui)
Shunsui and Jushiro working together is equivalent to a Bankai for either of them considering Shunsui was about to be forced to use his Bankai by Starrk before Jushiro stepped in to keep his ass alive.

You’d need scans to say Kensei was one shot.
I was only pointing out that we have no idea how the fight went.
You can’t even argue Rez Wonderweiss was unharmed to say Bankai Kensei failed to harm him since he has high speed regen.
We don't even know if Wonderweiss used his rez state.
What we do know for a fact is that Kensei went Bankai against base Wonderweiss because he was annoyed and that base Wonderweiss couldn’t do a thing to Shikai Kensei.
Shikai Kensei didn't even fight Wonderweiss other than catching his punch. And it was never said that he went Bankai purely because he was annoyed.
If he proceeded to come back in Rez, common sense dictates that he was forced to use it. Such an implication puts Kensei >>> Masked Mashiro who couldn’t force Wonderweiss to use Rez despite getting ragdolled.
Or it could be that he went into rez afterwards to fight Old Man Yama since that's Extinguir's purpose. And even if assuming Kensei forced Wonderweiss into rez we have no proof if he did any damage.
Everyone was watching Wonderweiss and Hooleer casually free the top 3 Espada and traitor Captains. The kid literally blitzed straight past all of them to one shot Jushiro from behind and you’re telling me they weren’t on guard at all? No. They just couldn’t respond cuz they are trash to him in terms of speed.
By this logic Mashiro is faster than Shunsui.
Yama with no sword also thought he could beat the brakes off of Aizen who would clown both Shunsui and Jushiro with stats alone. Rez Wonderweiss also caught Ryujin Jakka barehanded despite Yama gearing up to kill Aizen who is in the same league as Yama.

Jushiro > Wonderweiss in FKT is a pipe dream.
Yama could've reclaimed his sword since he had killed Wonderweiss. Wonderweiss caught Ryujin Jakka in rez which Kensei probably never fought, and he lost if he did.

I was only pointing out that we have no idea how the fight went.
I agree, we don’t know exactly how the fight went but all evidence we have points to what I said being the case.
We don't even know if Wonderweiss used his rez state.
Yeah, we kinda do. He was fighting Kensei, and showed up to catch RJ already in Rez, meaning he was already using it.
Shikai Kensei didn't even fight Wonderweiss other than catching his punch. And it was never said that he went Bankai purely because he was annoyed.
Kensei caught Wonderweiss’ attack barehanded without using his Mask or Shikai. He physically clowns on WW, told Mashiro he was going to teach WW a lesson and then used his Bankai while he was annoyed.
Or it could be that he went into rez afterwards to fight Old Man Yama since that's Extinguir's purpose. And even if assuming Kensei forced Wonderweiss into rez we have no proof if he did any damage.
And how did he beat Kensei then if Kensei’s physical stats alone let him stop base Wonderweiss?
By this logic Mashiro is faster than Shunsui.
Literally yes. Do you have any antifeat for her being faster than him while using her Mask?
Yama could've reclaimed his sword since he had killed Wonderweiss. Wonderweiss caught Ryujin Jakka in rez which Kensei probably never fought, and he lost if he did.
You are completely missing the point. Kensei doesn’t need to scale to Rez Wonderweiss for this. My point is that him using Bankai pressed base Wonderweiss so much that he did use it when getting casually punted around the city did not with the possibility that he could scale which only makes this match up even worse. He doesn’t need to scale to Rez to blitz and one shot here.

You are completely missing the point. Kensei doesn’t need to scale to Rez Wonderweiss for this. My point is that him using Bankai pressed base Wonderweiss so much that he did use it when getting casually punted around the city did not with the possibility that he could scale which only makes this match up even worse. He doesn’t need to scale to Rez to blitz and one shot here.
Wonderweiss is canonically without logic.

Back