• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violet Evergarden vs Monster 4

While Violet have some good advantage,this creature ressurection and intangbility might be bitch for her to handle,it's gonna either incon or 4 win in high diff.

Just a heads up: Intangibility just makes M4 able to go through walls, not be unhittable.

"Rip I forgot but yeah no Ressurection for M4."

I'm...not sure you understand how this works Velox, lol. If M4 had either full Intangibility or could spam Resurrection, it'd be a stomp via Violet being unable to harm it at all, on top of the fact that M4 could quite easily one-shot her if it doesn't hit her arms.

I... don't think it's allowed to restrict abilities unless they affect one's tier.

With that being said, I'm adding Violet to the actual VSB logo I'm making atm.

Pretty sure we can disable OP Immortalities and the likes in VS Matches if the opponent can't do anything about it. Especially in this case, since Resurrection isn't really treated as that much combat applicable in-verse (Even though it is in the world of VS Debating)

Back