• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villian Battle Royale.

@Darkanine Is the Enchiridion a villain tho? I've fallen way behind on Adventure Time and from I've read it doesn't seem like one. The other 3 guys are A-Ok to be added to the battle.

Sort of, in the sense that he doesn't care about anything. The entirety of creation is about to be destroyed and he has the power to stop it, but chooses not to unless Dear Reader chooses to do so himself. Borderline example, so yeah he doesn't have to be included.

Alright so looking at all the suggestions I've chosen the following:

Chase Young

Lord Zedd

Ganon

Skeletor

Magolor

Doctor Doom

Bowser

Bondrewd

Duma

Metal Sonic

Enrico Pucci

11 so far, but I'd like at least 15 total before the battle royale properly begins. Zeed, Hadou, and whoever else can go chill at the beach or something instead of fighting.

This would go more or less like this;

12) Duma

11) Chase Young

10) Ridley

9) Lord Zedd

8) Skeletor

7) Doctor Doom (beats Skeletor via hax)

6) Ganon

5) Metal Sonic

4) Bondrewd

3) Enrico Pucci

2) Bowser (faster than Pucci for the necessary time, can kill Bondrewd I think)

1) Magolor (faster than Bowser, dimensional travel would avoid a possible universal reset from Pucci, plus mind hax, good regen, dura negation and reality warping)

I can see Pucci defeating Bowser, but Magolor has universal range and Pucci is a glass cannon that will not leave the planet in a long time.

If I recall in an instant his speed multiplied by 12x (25km to 320km), within minutes, thousands and by the end of the fight nigh unfinity.

Pucci will one-shot everyone, but I don't see him avoiding mind control at universal range.

Depend on who acts first, Pucci activating MiH and killing Magolor or Magolor controling the univere.

Bondrewd has the second place, only resetting the universe would destroying his soul. Doom has the fourth place.

As for Bondrewed, i actually need to update his profile, not upgrades, just explaining his hax. (Most of his hax is throug weapons).

Back