• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vigilantes Reaction speed upgrade

This should be a short thread. In the latest chapters of vigilantes(106 - 108) we see number 6 being stated to get serious multiple times but in these last 2 chapters we see number 6 go god mode which was ill advised by the consciousness of overclock. He tells him to run from koichi simply because of how his quirk works and how he’s gonna be basically a defensive and reactive god. Meanwhile Number 6 has fighting on his mind which warrants the statement “Fight or flight” which is only used in emergency situations so in this mode it’s clear that he’s using MHS speeds the reason why he’s not worried is because his fine tuned body can handle the acceleration going that deep.

They emphasize this but while doing that the consciousness of overclock states that while him being able to use the fastest of his abilities is great but koichi has always been down at that level, they use water and deep diving as a example to emphasize just how deep the gap is in terms of their abilities. We see number 6 diving deep in the water but koichi is already at the bottom jus chilling there.

In the end Koichi is mhs reactions with his quirk and will proceed to get faster in reactions+combat speed as he grows.

Last edited:
Could you please explain better, maybe even post scans or something to back up your claims. For example I'm not too familiar with vigilantes so I really don't even know what you're talking about. Also in general just seems obvious you need a bit more proof to claim someone being MHS.

Could you please explain better, maybe even post scans or something to back up your claims. For example I'm not too familiar with vigilantes so I really don't even know what you're talking about. Also in general just seems obvious you need a bit more proof to claim someone being MHS.
If you go on number 6 page he’s already mhs. I’m Just making this post to show why koichi the mc of vigilantes needs a short boost in reactions. He already scales to number 6 who is high hypersonic+ when using his quirk for reacting to him it’s jus the same thing but number 6 is in his fight or flight mode that grants him the MHS speed. I’ll send scans also

If you go on number 6 page he’s already mhs. I’m Just making this post to show why koichi the mc of vigilantes needs a short boost in reactions. He already scales to number 6 who is high hypersonic+ when using his quirk for reacting to him it’s jus the same thing but number 6 is in his fight or flight mode that grants him the MHS speed. I’ll send scans also
Interesting. I honestly didn't even know someone else was MHS. But yeah now I get what you mean.

Back