• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very slight Valar (And Osse) revisions

Currently the Valar have a major problem, they are missing stats. Missing lifting strength is common and allowed but missing striking strength is not.

Their striking strength should match with there AP.

As for their lifting strength it should probably be something like this:

At least Multi-Steller, likely Multi-Galactic (Vastly stronger than Arien. Comparable to Varda {Or in Manwe's and Morgoth's case above} who lifted the stars into the sky)

They should also have "At the very least Supersonic+ to High Hypersonic" speed for being far stronger than the Balrogs.

As for their powers (And just general powers all Ainur share), this is what I have found:

Illusion creation (Melian can do this)

Telepathy (Gandalf)

Light manipulation (The nature of the Ainur is control over the elements)

Fire manipulation (Same)

Water manipulation (Same

Weather manipulation (Same)

Elemental manipulation (Same)

Reality warping (They literally built the fabric of the universe. Even if there manifestations don't have it, there true forms should)

Intangibility (Bing the manifestations of universal concepts, the Valar would likely have either intagibility or non-corporeality, at the very least in spirit from)

Hindsight (Morgoth's ring)

Foresight (Morgoth's ring)

Telekinesis (How else would you do anything?)

Flight (Telekinesis)

Shapeshifting (Everyone)

Size alteration (An aplication of shapeshifting)

Summoning (Mandos)

Superhuman physical characteristics (Obvious)

Traveling between dimensions (The unseens world

Teleportation (Infinite speed)

Regenerationn (Low-godly from Sauron coming back from a spirit)

Transmutation (LOTR wiki Sauro)

Immortality (Type 3 from regen, type 4 from Eru, possible type 5 from none of them ever dying and the other two)

Finally, one last change. The high-end of Class P is a quintillion kg, the weight of Numenor is three times that, so Osse should have at least Class E lifting strength.

Just a little cleanup on the Valar pages. No upgrades (Except for very slight lifting strength). Please tell me any mistakes a might have made and thanks for reading this.

I think that Matthew and The Everlasting are planning to downgrade the Valar profiles.

While, weather or not we downgrade them we should add the missing stats and powers.

On a side note, I found a High 6-A feat for Maiar.

I'm also in the downgrade revision, Gwyn also made a calc for Smaug feat in order to downgrade him. We also must check that the feat and the missing abilities are reliable because it could be uncertain without posting a souce, pictures and etc. because me and other users think that most of the profiles are higher than what they should be.

@Dark649

Okay. I am fine with if you all wish to revise the profiles, as long as you work out a plan for how it should be handled.

Okay.

Let's see if I can make you re-think your scaling. You see, while the sun and moon where indeed guided by Arien and Tilion respectively, they didn't actually come from the two trees. Tolkein talked about that in Morgoth's ring. He knew that what was said about the trees made no sense, so he retconned it. I remeber reading the quotes, the sun was around even in the years of the lamps.

Arien moves a full sized sun, a sun that did not grow on a tree, and Sauron is stronger than Arien. Gothmog is comprable to Sauron, Feanor fought Gothmog, several Balrogs fought Feanor, so on and so forth.

Antvasima said:
@Dark649
Okay. I am fine with if you all wish to revise the profiles, as long as you work out a plan for how it should be handled.
I keep missing your posts. Before you revise it, can you please take a look at what I wrote.

Post the line about Arien moving the sun, also moving the sun is not the same as busting it.

While I look for it I will go ahead and tell you the High 6-A feat. There is a Maiar who's hair spread through out all the oceans.

The hair is something weak in the durability scale, also my previous comment.

Back