• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very minor PMMM revision

I mean...

Kal

You're like

a PMMM expert.

You've read like, every work in the franchise.

And you've been an expert for a good long while

And you just realised that SG = reversed GS?

I worked that at like, whatever episode Sayaka turned into a witch.

Bruh, I'm just saying.

>Implying that i'm not the most talented person on the planet when it comes to not figuring out obvious stuff while simultaneously figuring out stuff that no one even notice

OVO

I was thinking that base Kazumi can probably be 7-C. First thing that she does is overpowering a witch. Realistically she should be stronger than Elly.

If that's good to go post-cannibalism Kazumi can be straight 7-B. No way a witch formed by thirteen magical girls isn't vastly above Oktavia.

Also, I was thinking about the tiers of Queen Mami and Gretchen. The former, I don't remember the statement placing her above Final Timeline Madoka.

The latter, shouldn't we scale her from her 4 timeline self?

Probably never. If there was enough evidence that they can always respawn as long as the SG is intact they would have Low-Godly instead tho

I disagree. Low-Godly is regenerating from other planes of existence or an immaterial portion of themselves.

Soul Gems are neither immaterial nor in other planes of existence.

It's regenerating from a disembodied consciousness actually. A Soul Gem is both disembodied (as in, not part of the body) and it's, well, your consciousness

That goes against the whole point of Low-Godly regen.

It's meant to be regenerating when there is nothing physical left of you. The soul gem may be a consciousness, and it may not be a directly connected part of the body, but its still the physical form of the consciousness, which disqualifies it from low godly.

The rule says disembodied "consciousness" because most consciousnesses in fiction are immaterial. Soul Gems are an exception, and shouldn't be counted like that in the same way.

If anything it should be Type 8

I dunno. But it isn't really a pressing issue now given that there isn't enough to support type 8/regen

Back